Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

spinel town sticker

Shadowstar128

Question

Hello, I know that there is already a guide for all the stickers up to the current version of the game but no one has commented on that thread in like a year and I have a question about one specific sticker, my game has had rain for the past several days and so the lady for the spinel town sticker quest hasn't shown up, I'm about to fight the team meteor base with the pulse abra. If I beat the abra before I even start the sticker quest will I lock myself out of the sticker?

1 answer to this question

4 minutes ago, Shadowstar128 said:

Hello, I know that there is already a guide for all the stickers up to the current version of the game but no one has commented on that thread in like a year and I have a question about one specific sticker, my game has had rain for the past several days and so the lady for the spinel town sticker quest hasn't shown up, I'm about to fight the team meteor base with the pulse abra. If I beat the abra before I even start the sticker quest will I lock myself out of the sticker?

No you won't