Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Chapter 19?

TheLegend28

Question

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, TheLegend28 said:

I am 100% sure that this is the wrong section to put this in but, are there any updates for episode 19? Or if it will ever come out?

Developer is also preparing another game, completely unrelated to pokemon. Hence the "stagnancy" of late. Don't hold your breath. Even if the content is finalized, there is a few months testing time in "waves" (alpha testing, beta testing, public testing etc), before the actual release. It could take any time period from 1-1,5 years in total, under normal circumstances... With Starlight Divide in the picture too, nobody actually knows. From what i 've seen in the past, regarding episode releases, plus calculating recent hazardships of wordwide caliber cutting off sosializing and working together in cramped places or gatherings in general, i would personally estimate early 2021, or even 2022. They want to add proper sidequests for legendaries and content that do their invested time into the project overall justice, after all!

56 minutes ago, Kenneth said:

Developer is also preparing another game, completely unrelated to pokemon. Hence the "stagnancy" of late. Don't hold your breath. Even if the content is finalized, there is a few months testing time in "waves" (alpha testing, beta testing, public testing etc), before the actual release. It could take any time period from 1-1,5 years in total, under normal circumstances... With Starlight Divide in the picture too, nobody actually knows. From what i 've seen in the past, regarding episode releases, plus calculating recent hazardships of wordwide caliber cutting off sosializing and working together in cramped places or gatherings in general, i would personally estimate early 2021, or even 2022. They want to add proper sidequests for legendaries and content that do their invested time into the project overall justice, after all!

Just curious, do you know anything about whether E19 is the final episode of the game? Has anything come out about what endgame potentially looks like?

2 hours ago, Siv said:

Just curious, do you know anything about whether E19 is the final episode of the game? Has anything come out about what endgame potentially looks like?

Episode 19 is going to be the final episode of the Game with the last Badge, Elite 4 and maybe even the long awaited fight against Hydreigon

(if she even wants to fight us?!)

In the Dev Blog were two photos posted of Labradorra during night and what is thought to be Saphira's Gym.

• Upvote 1

Yes, No19 is the end. That is why it is both the last episode and the postgame content in one bundle. Double the size, triple the effort. No, it won't have generation 8 (but Rejuvenation, a similar game, will). Post release, from what they say, the only thing new to be released, will only be fixes; short patches at best.

• Upvote 1