AC Origins Or AC Odyssey?

Iron Avenger

I bought Origins on PS store the other when it was on sale. But,a few days after i buy it Odyssey gold edition is on sale. Now, I'm in a dilemma. Should i keep origins or refund origins and buy Odyssey?

(also is it possible to refund games bought on sale on PS store?)

"Full games, downloadable content, themes, avatars and season passes fall under this category.

After purchasing this type of content through PlayStation
Store, you have 14 days from purchase to request a refund to your payment method on PlayStationNetwork. If you started to download or stream the purchased content you are not eligible for a refund unless the content is faulty.

To request a refund for Games, DLC, Add-ons content, please contact PlayStation
® support."

Both are amazing games. i would say I've enjoyed odyssey more, to such extend that origins is less fun to play. therefore i would recommend to first finish origins and if you are done with it buy odyssey. it might be disappointing the other way around. 

• 2 weeks later...

Trust me you'll get alot more enjoyment out of Origins. Odyssey, although big, is just that. Its kinda boring and monotonous.

Also If you want to get a feel for what Valhalla might be like, Origins is made by the same dudes who made Black Flag, and are making Valhalla.

Oh and Ironically enough, Origins has better graphics than Odyssey. (both are made on the same engine)

• 3 weeks later...