Was reading Creepypasta and then~

RazeArmada

So like i was reading the creepypasta about the Lavender Town Syndrome and the town's theme song. then it reminded me of this:ah1wGRq.png

Done a lot of recolors and added the bloody empty pitch black eyes since i was bored and i got hyped about creepypasta and was playing reborn for a while.

Im not sure really it just hit me. I might do a recolor of Kiki's sprite but go figure.

Also: couldn't get the spirit smoke effect like kiki's sprite so anyone can help me, that would be great.

I also hope Ame can see this, i was thinking about Dead!Kiki and Dead!Medicham special sprites and that Medicham had ghost moves and change its typing to Ghost/Fighting... but that might cause game-breaking so its just a suggestion.

thanks! i was really thinking of making scarier sprites because creepypastas. then i got a little bit bored so i made these. given that Reborn is a more mature-sort-of game version of pokemon. so why not?

and it would be nice if Ame made Medicham's voice/sound either reversed or slowed to a specific pitch or tone.

Edited by RazeArmada

read the creepypasta... i guess everyone wanted to be a hypno. the little bugger was just chasing his dreams.

Those sprites are very good + Scary. I hope Ame will add that creepypasta into the game. But it should be an event you can finish but not continue the game, when you finish the event the game restarts

Those sprites are very good + Scary. I hope Ame will add that creepypasta into the game. But it should be an event you can finish but not continue the game, when you finish the event the game restarts

Well... If a Gastly can make me shit my pants, I don't think this would be a bad idea. Plus, that would add a lot of intrigue to the game, and maybe a fear factor? especially if this becomes an event that can only be activated by night, and making people wonder like: ''Why is Kiki chasing me? I didn't kill her, Cal did... Am I hallucinating? I knew I shouldn't have bought that ice cream...'' ...IDK just saiyan xD.

• Administrators

That's not half bad, haha.

The problem with Medicham - changing the sprite, typing, etc, is either I would have to apply that change to all Medicham, or make a new Pokemon, which would then appear in the Pokedex. I don't want to do either of those things.

What I could potentially do is make shiny Medicham have the ghost sprite- and in fact I was originally going to do this with PULSE Pokemon before I took up animated sprites. However that also has the drawback of- it would appear that way for player-owned shinies too.

So if someone happened to get a shiny meditite, they could get ghost medicham

I'm not entirely opposed to that, what do you guys think?

(Though as a note I'm not going to work on any such changes until after we see what the sprite situation in 6th gen is like)

That's not half bad, haha.

The problem with Medicham - changing the sprite, typing, etc, is either I would have to apply that change to all Medicham, or make a new Pokemon, which would then appear in the Pokedex. I don't want to do either of those things.

What I could potentially do is make shiny Medicham have the ghost sprite- and in fact I was originally going to do this with PULSE Pokemon before I took up animated sprites. However that also has the drawback of- it would appear that way for player-owned shinies too.

So if someone happened to get a shiny meditite, they could get ghost medicham

I'm not entirely opposed to that, what do you guys think?

(Though as a note I'm not going to work on any such changes until after we see what the sprite situation in 6th gen is like)

I like the idea but why not change only the front sprite from the opponent, and just the normal shiny backsprite for people who want a medicham?

i was also thinking of a suggestion that adding a new pokemon but i forgot that it would reflect on the dex entries. unless coding-coding happens that it doesnt appear in the pokedex or gen 6 comes in and everything else should go. but scare factor is hard to resist.