Script Interpreter error.

Currently at the forsaken lab trying to catch Type:Null. Upon opening the game this morning and encountering the pokemon, the error happens

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: Runtime Error occured.

Script error withen event 10, map 434 (Forsaken Laboratory):Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: PokemonField:1039:in`pbGenerateWildPokemon'undefined method' `pbQuantity'for nil:NilClass***Full script:pbWildBattle(PBSpecies::TYPENULL,35, 100)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'PokemonField:1075:in `pbWildBattle'(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'Interpreter:1611:in `eval'Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'Interpreter:1611:in `command_355'Interpreter:499:in `execute_command'Interpreter:193:in `update'Interpreter:106:in `loop'Interpreter:198:in `update'

Heading elsewhere and encountering a pokemon, i get the message ofScript 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured

undefined method `blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass

So i can't even encounter pokemon without a crash. I also, stupidly, don't have a backup save.

25 minutes ago, LiterateTerrarian said:

Currently at the forsaken lab trying to catch Type:Null. Upon opening the game this morning and encountering the pokemon, the error happens

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: Runtime Error occured.

Script error withen event 10, map 434 (Forsaken Laboratory):Exception: NoMethodErrorMessage: PokemonField:1039:in`pbGenerateWildPokemon'undefined method' `pbQuantity'for nil:NilClass***Full script:pbWildBattle(PBSpecies::TYPENULL,35, 100)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'PokemonField:1075:in `pbWildBattle'(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'Interpreter:1611:in `eval'Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'Interpreter:1611:in `command_355'Interpreter:499:in `execute_command'Interpreter:193:in `update'Interpreter:106:in `loop'Interpreter:198:in `update'

Heading elsewhere and encountering a pokemon, i get the message ofScript 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured

undefined method `blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass

So i can't even encounter pokemon without a crash. I also, stupidly, don't have a backup save.

In most cases, these issues can be resolved by simply reinstalling the core game files. Make a manual back up of your save file(!!) just in case, delete the main game folder en reinstall everything straight from the website. Then try running the game again. If the game can't find your save file, simply put your old save file back where it belongs.

If this doesn't help, try making another post.

Hello,

I have no Idea, if its okay to reply here.

But I too have a script interpreter rrror as you can see in the screenshot

So I taught one of my pokemon the HM Strenght , and whenever I run into boulders to use  Strength and this error appears.

I just beat Aelita together with Erin to break her from her curse. And before I continue with the Main Story I decided to return to Gearen and do some stuff. I havent use the HM Strenght before.

I already deleted the main files, put my safe file in another location and reinstalled the whole game but it keeps crashing whenever I try to use Strenght.

Before I deleted the game, it was patched up to 12.2

Hopefully someone can find a solution. 

Script Interpreter Error.png

LastSave.dat