Should i start a new game

Vis32pro

Hello everybody i am playing pokemon rejuv and i am in the part where i and keta are speaking to madelis in his palace . When madelis was speaking the script started to hang . It has shown in me in the text box that the script is taking to long so before the game to be saved i  had exit the tab but the game was saved between at madelis speech . Now when i started the game again from the auto saved state- the music is going on but the script is not working and even the game is not continuing from the last script auto save . I did so much hardowrk untill this save with a very good team . I dont want to lose my progress so please help me. I tried downloading the game again and deleting and restoring the script rx data but it is the same so i request you guys to plz help me . Thanks in advance.

48 minutes ago, Vis32pro said:

Hello everybody i am playing pokemon rejuv and i am in the part where i and keta are speaking to madelis in his palace . When madelis was speaking the script started to hang . It has shown in me in the text box that the script is taking to long so before the game to be saved i  had exit the tab but the game was saved between at madelis speech . Now when i started the game again from the auto saved state- the music is going on but the script is not working and even the game is not continuing from the last script auto save . I did so much hardowrk untill this save with a very good team . I dont want to lose my progress so please help me. I tried downloading the game again and deleting and restoring the script rx data but it is the same so i request you guys to plz help me . Thanks in advance.

You can use your backup saves to go to a previous save.  Here is a link on how to access your backups I hope that it helps.

1 hour ago, Vis32pro said:

nope i dont find anything called a saved game folder in it.i didnt even find anything with my username and badges on it. I think i should give up and start a new save file.

Usually the directory is User/[CurrentUser]/SavedGames/Pokemon Rejuvenation
Of course you have to make sure that the Backup option in-game is turned ON, if it isn't then, yeah, your only option is restarting the save..
I suggest leaving Backup ON and Autosave OFF