Serious question

Ras

why does it say on the front page "All 649 Pokemon to be found" then have a link saying "(See which are in the current release here)" then in that link it says "Pokemon obtainable (so far!) in Pokemon Reborn" with many many many pokemon that are unobtainable

these lines seem to be contradicting themselves, first one stating all pokemon 'to be found' , next stating it has a list for the current release, but above the list it says "Pokemon obtainable (so far!) in Pokemon Reborn" as if it is a list for all the 'episodes', with many uncatchable pokemon in the list

does this reffer specificly to the latest 'episode' and if so where is the lists for catchable pokemon in all 8 of the previous 'episodes'

this is getting frustrating trying to find info on this for the past couple hours, seems it wouldn't of been to hard to be a bit more clear about it.

get back to me when possible, thanks.

Edited by Ras

It isn't that complicated, really. The list is of the Pokemon obtainable up to ep. 9. It just "advertises" that all Pokemon are planned to be in-game in future episodes.

Like i said it could of been made alot clearer

All 649 Pokemon to be found seems more like word trickery to me

While ThBe already answered your question I figured I'd throw my two cents in. If you think about it "To be found" doesn't actually state that all Pokémon are in the game. It can easily mean that all of the Pokémon will eventually be obtainable.

I'm just hoping for scyther which to my knowledge is not in the game yet. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Edited by LGND Red

• Administrators

I used to actually have that page say, "x in current release" and link to a list that said which but that became a hassle to manage in comparison to the chart that's currently available. Plus it was sometimes a little vague- for instance, would we count, for instance, Charmeleon, even though you can't get it unless you pick Charmander at the start?

Although it is a little ambiguous I feel that over all this provides a more whole picture.

I used to actually have that page say, "x in current release" and link to a list that said which but that became a hassle to manage in comparison to the chart that's currently available. Plus it was sometimes a little vague- for instance, would we count, for instance, Charmeleon, even though you can't get it unless you pick Charmander at the start?

Although it is a little ambiguous I feel that over all this provides a more whole picture.

10/10, would read and nod in approval all the way through again.

< :D

Edited by Ackalacka