Problem with vanhanen castle gym

Vis32pro

Hello everybody. I have a problem with vanhanen castle gym in pokemon reborn. It is very tough and i am not able to defeat it. I want a help from you guys. Here is my team . If any changes plz let me know.

1.Charizard 

2.greninja (from trade)

3.sceptile (from trade)

4.bewear

5.ampharos

6.meowstic

this my team plz give me tips to deafeat this gym. Thanks

Here is what worked for me. 

Lead with an Alolan Persian that knows Fake Out and Taunt and something with a strong dark move, in my case it was a Drapion with Crunch. 
Fake Out Reuniclus and then take it out with the strong dark move to prevent the use of Trick Room. 
Use a flying type with Brave Bird to get rid of Galade. 

Taunt was for Slowking his other Trick Room user but I've been told that in the most recent update 18.2, it can no longer be Taunted as it's holding a Synthetic Seed which applies a Magic Coat for 5 turns. 
Well played Ame! 😒 You'll have to repeat the Fake Out routine or perhaps switch and Taunt Reuniclus instead and use an electric type preferably with Volt Tackle or Zap Cannon to get rid of it. Though I ended up finishing it off with a Crunch. 

Use a Fairy type with Moonblast to one-shot Malamar, a fire type with Flamethrower and a Flame Plate is the answer to Metagross and Cross Poison for Gossip Gardevior. 

Drapion was my MVP here. 

Edited by Devilish