Shiny charm

Zuyyo

• Global Mods

I'm not sure of the exact percentage the Shiny Charm raises (Bulbapedia lists fractions but I'm not sure what those fraction numbers would be in percentages), but the increase from the Shiny Charm would be on top of the game's increased shiny rate as well.

it says in the wiki that the chances of a shiny is 1/93.3333 chance. if we add the shiny charm increase in the main games which is an 30% somewhat increase. which now your chances are now 3/93.3333 or 1/31.1111. its what i think it is.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, Lawless said:

it says in the wiki that the chances of a shiny is 1/93.3333 chance. if we add the shiny charm increase in the main games which is an 30% somewhat increase. which now your chances are now 3/93.3333 or 1/31.1111. its what i think it is.

I'm not sure I remember anything about shiny rate mentioned on the wiki, although I got this info from Dreamblitz:

image.png.7b03ba45f9087f160c5b3b8e1cd43e85.png

(but also is it possible you thought this topic was about Reborn since looking at your post history all your other posts are in Reborn-related sections?)

• Global Mods
Just now, Vince&Sylveon said:

It multiplies the shiny rate by 3x. So that 1.07% becomes 3.21% to get a shiny.

I don’t recall if Shiny Charm is in Spork though.

The Shiny Charm is given for defeating the trainer in the Shiny Club in Tullborn City (middle clubhouse in lowest row)

Speaking of which this made me remember I made a mental note at one point to change that trainer's team to have some of Spork's custom shinies, will do that now for next reupload!