Guess who's back? Terr4 and her team

Smoke

I swear I'm developing a burning hatred for ground types because of Terra. It's bad enough her Garchomp is OP, but her rejuvenating Quagsire is almost as annoying.

Gaia (Golem) lvl 72:

Smack Down

Earthquake

Rock Smash

Stealth Rock

Ryuko (Scrafty) lvl 75:

Thief

Brick Break

Scary Face

Dual Chop

Chomp (Sharpedo) lvl 74:

Crunch

Surf

Waterfall

Dive

Kit (Meowstic male) lvl 72:

Sucker Punch

Psyshock

Rain Dance

Psychic

Blaze (Charizard) lvl 75:

Wing Attack

Shadow Claw

Flamethrower

Heat Wave

Zeus (Manectric) lvl 72:

Thunder

Wild Charge

Rain Dance

Crunch

For me Toxic worked for every single run I've had against Terra however if you didn't get a pokemon that had Toxic before leaving the city then this doesn't work since Amethyst made it so that you need to beat Terra to get another pokemon which can learn Toxic. However Toxic Spikes should do because although she made it utterly impossible to find pokemon with Toxic if you didn't go out of your way to get them she made it possible to get Toxic Spikes, I'd recommend temporarily replacing Manectric since it's pretty much dead weight for your team and using Qwilfish which you can fish up with the Good Rod and it can learn Toxic Spikes so just knock out the Nidoking then set up the Spikes and that should deal with all of her team except Excadrill which you can use Charizard or Sharpedo to deal with then you can use Cotton Candies to stall Terra out. Although this doesn't work if you didn't pick up the Good Rod.

I highly suggest to teach Manectric Electric Terrain. You won't take advantage of electric moves, for obvious reasons, but it will at least prevent her for changing Quagsire's type. Also, get yourself a grass type, since it's the only thing to hit Quagsire for x4 damage, though i think Meowstic can learn Grass Knot, you can get it where you face Aster and Eclipse alongside Aya

Edited by Gastronely