Halp with Building A Team

gilam

i need halp with team building around Primarina.

i am not that good in the game, so if you can halp with move set for the mon's.

and how fast i can catch them it will halp a lot.

it can be a 6-10 mon's. a group that can halp me past the game.

I can give you some recommendations:

- Flygon: Ground type to cover electric weaknesses, also Dragon Dance as a superb boosting move

- Arcanine: You have to rescue all police officers in Beryl Ward to get it, once you rescue them, make sure to get back to the police station before facing 

Spoiler

ZEL and Taka and the pulse Tangrowth

Arcanine is a great attacker, and it's very bulky, alongside good moves like Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Flare Blitz

- Roserade: You get it as early as 1st gym, though you can access it until later, but Roselia is still a fine choice. Roserade hits super hard, can change terrain with Grassy Terrain, and can use Toxic to help with difficult battles

- Vivillon: Quiver Dance + Sleep powder is a deadly combination, and it sweeps most of the circus battles. It is mandatory to get one with compound eyes. You can get it really early, after finishing the 2nd gym.

- (Another bug type) Escavalier: Steel typing alongside great defense is great, and it had good attack and good moves to make up a deadly sweeper with Swords Dance. Really great for the Ice Gym, (the 8th gym)

- Espeon: Fast and strong special attacker, nothing much to say, Psychic type is really useful for the variety of Poison and Fighting types

- Eelektross: One of the best pokemon in reborn, thanks to it's good stats in both offense and defense, and great movepool. Make sure to get Acid Spray on Eelektrik before evolving it, though. You can get a Tynamo for the 1st gym, but you wont have access to a Thunderstone until the 4th gym.

- Vanilluxe/Alolan Ninetales: These two can summon hail, making Blizzard 100% accurate. Vanilluxe is more easily accessible, as soon as the 2nd gym, and it's way more strong, but Ninetales can bring Aurora Veil, and boost itself with Nasty Plot, but you get it later, at the 12nd gym, so make sure to get an Ice Stone in the Aventurine Woods.

- Zoroark: Fast and strong, is a good Dark type to help with pesky Ghost and Psychic types. It can boost itself with Nasty Plot, use Sucker Punch for priority, and mess with the AI via Illusion. Alolan Muk is another great mon, but you also get it too late. I highly suggest adding it to your team once you come across one, it makes for a great special tank.

- Bewear: Another great mon, is really bulky, with good attacks, fighting types are really useful in reborn, honestly.

You can get it once you complete the 1st gym, though it varies depending on the Pokemon that ran away from the girl before entering the Grand Hall for the first time. Otherwise, you may get one after the 9th gym, in the woods.

And that's it! This took a long time, i hope it helps ^-^.

If you need special instructions to where get an specific pokemon, you can search for guides in the forums

Edited by Gastronely
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gastronely said:

I can give you some recommendations:

- Flygon: Ground type to cover electric weaknesses, also Dragon Dance as a superb boosting move

- Arcanine: You have to rescue all police officers in Beryl Ward to get it, once you rescue them, make sure to get back to the police station before facing 

Reveal hidden contents

ZEL and Taka and the pulse Tangrowth

Arcanine is a great attacker, and it's very bulky, alongside good moves like Close Combat, Extreme Speed and Flare Blitz

- Roserade: You get it as early as 1st gym, though you can access it until later, but Roselia is still a fine choice. Roserade hits super hard, can change terrain with Grassy Terrain, and can use Toxic to help with difficult battles

- Vivillon: Quiver Dance + Sleep powder is a deadly combination, and it sweeps most of the circus battles. It is mandatory to get one with compound eyes. You can get it really early, after finishing the 2nd gym.

- (Another bug type) Escavalier: Steel typing alongside great defense is great, and it had good attack and good moves to make up a deadly sweeper with Swords Dance. Really great for the Ice Gym, (the 8th gym)

- Espeon: Fast and strong special attacker, nothing much to say, Psychic type is really useful for the variety of Poison and Fighting types

- Eelektross: One of the best pokemon in reborn, thanks to it's good stats in both offense and defense, and great movepool. Make sure to get Acid Spray on Eelektrik before evolving it, though. You can get a Tynamo for the 1st gym, but you wont have access to a Thunderstone until the 4th gym.

- Vanilluxe/Alolan Ninetales: These two can summon hail, making Blizzard 100% accurate. Vanilluxe is more easily accessible, as soon as the 2nd gym, and it's way more strong, but Ninetales can bring Aurora Veil, and boost itself with Nasty Plot, but you get it later, at the 12nd gym, so make sure to get an Ice Stone in the Aventurine Woods.

- Zoroark: Fast and strong, is a good Dark type to help with pesky Ghost and Psychic types. It can boost itself with Nasty Plot, use Sucker Punch for priority, and mess with the AI via Illusion. Alolan Muk is another great mon, but you also get it too late. I highly suggest adding it to your team once you come across one, it makes for a great special tank.

- Bewear: Another great mon, is really bulky, with good attacks, fighting types are really useful in reborn, honestly.

You can get it once you complete the 1st gym, though it varies depending on the Pokemon that ran away from the girl before entering the Grand Hall for the first time. Otherwise, you may get one after the 9th gym, in the woods.

And that's it! This took a long time, i hope it helps ^-^.

If you need special instructions to where get an specific pokemon, you can search for guides in the forums

tnx it's halp a lot.