idk if this is a glitch or part of the game

mxhd17

After the boss fight with the 2 meteor admins, the cutscene with all the police officers doesn't happen and the gym(poison type) is empty and idk if this is a glitch or i need to do something to progress. I've looked at walkthroughs and noone has had the same problem.

7 minutes ago, mxhd17 said:

After the boss fight with the 2 meteor admins, the cutscene with all the police officers doesn't happen and the gym(poison type) is empty and idk if this is a glitch or i need to do something to progress. I've looked at walkthroughs and noone has had the same problem.

there are two alternative paths for this part of the game. if you found 5 officers before the boss fight, there'll be the cutscene you mentioned. if you didn't find them, the cutscene doesn't happen. either way, you'll find the gym leader in his secret room inside the gym- you have to change the six lights in front of you to either blue or pink (I forget), then a passage will open.

• Like 1

Wheter you have to change the tubes to red or blue depends on whether you are on the "police saved" or the "police failed" route. Since it seems you are on the "police failed" route you'd have to make sure your tubes are glowing red.

In your case the gym battle will be fought on the Corrosive Field, if you want to check field notes before the fight.

9 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Wheter you have to change the tubes to red or blue depends on whether you are on the "police saved" or the "police failed" route. Since it seems you are on the "police failed" route you'd have to make sure your tubes are glowing red.

In your case the gym battle will be fought on the Corrosive Field, if you want to check field notes before the fight.

Thankyou this helped so much idk y i never found this way of progressing.