Help with dem training spots

Lorane

Hi!

I'm finally back to playing reborn after an ETERNITY, really. So it took me like 1-2 hours to get my bearings. But then I remembered a huge problem: I don'thave a training spot.

I know training spots in reborn are, like, RARE, but I desperately need some to defeat Adrienn (lol i know im pathetic) 

So please help me!

I tried Grand Hall but damn that place does not work...

Thanks for helping moi out!

These is a clown in the North part of the Agate Circus, to the right of the Big Top Arena, who u can rebattle as many times as you want, he randomly picks a color shard then his team is based around that color. You might be too high of a level at this point but it does also generate an infinite amount of cash flow, other then that there might be some sidequest now that your in the Neo-Reborn City, that could provide some good battles and exp.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thomaskater21 said:

These is a clown in the North part of the Agate Circus, to the right of the Big Top Arena, who u can rebattle as many times as you want, he randomly picks a color shard then his team is based around that color. You might be too high of a level at this point but it does also generate an infinite amount of cash flow, other then that there might be some sidequest now that your in the Neo-Reborn City, that could provide some good battles and exp.

Oh riiiight....thanks for reminding meh! (I'm so forgetful my god) Also, could you tell me what sidequests are available before Adrienn? Cuz I had like finished ep 17 before and this was my second time replaying reborn...

22 hours ago, Taska said:

Just do the grand hall on the weekends (friday, saturday, sunday). There are many trainers that give good exp during those days.

O.o

I sure hope so otherwise I'd have to roam here and there to train moi Poké/èmon...

Also would date Manipulation (of the pc) would work? Cuz like I don't want to eat for the weekends to come everytime....

Thanks a lot you guys!

Edited by Lorane2234

yeah its not difficult to set your PC clock to a saturday and double battle the rich couple, they give a ton of exp. alternatively it might take a tad longer but finding a good wild area with a healing station nearby can help with the grind too.

do note depending on your team you may want to look at the daily trainers and set your clock to fight one of those instead if you cant handle the rich couple, especially since there are parts where they outlevel you.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 7:28 PM, MachoPony said:

yeah its not difficult to set your PC clock to a saturday and double battle the rich couple, they give a ton of exp. alternatively it might take a tad longer but finding a good wild area with a healing station nearby can help with the grind too.

do note depending on your team you may want to look at the daily trainers and set your clock to fight one of those instead if you cant handle the rich couple, especially since there are parts where they outlevel you.

Oh yes you're right~

Especially for the outlevel part, I feel like everytime I'm ready to tackle a gym, I go to the grand hall and voila~ the trainers there are either the ones which my team have not covered (aka grass ugh that swampert) or the ones which are atleast 7 levels above my most powerful (which that damned swampert belongs to)

I asked this question cuz I have some experience with changing dates and that is not a good one. ( Something happened and the whole game system went haywire😁)

On 3/5/2020 at 5:18 PM, ToDie said:

There are rare candies for 20.000 bucks in the sweets shop. Quite expensive but with an amulet coin you can afford one every few battles.

Thanks for the suggestion but the things is I'm raising a Magnezone for that gym and I wanna raise it with Evs and Ivs, if poassible...