Need a 6 iv ditto to breed a good Metagross

Concise Mallard

1 hour ago, Concise Mallard said:

Title basically sums it up, I would like a 6 IV ditto for breeding,. I don't have many good pokes but I can offer a shiny eevee or shiny trapinch or a 3 IV modest eevee

i can trade you one.

i dont need anything in return

1 minute ago, Kenneth said:

Is there a LEGIT way, to get a 6 IV ditto, somehow? Or at least, a 5 one? No debug menu, not being the luckiest person in the world during the 9,999,999,999,999th soft reset???

No, there isn't. Ditto's IVs are always random in Reborn. So unless you are extremely insanely lucky, 6 IVs Ditto are hacked.
But tbh, I don't think 6/5 IV Ditto is necessary. A Ditto with 2 or 3 max IVs should be enough to get 5 IV genderless pokemon. You just need more patience. Anything else can be bred with other pokemon, Ditto is not needed

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pyrromanis said:

No, there isn't. Ditto's IVs are always random in Reborn. So unless you are extremely insanely lucky, 6 IVs Ditto are hacked.
But tbh, I don't think 6/5 IV Ditto is necessary. A Ditto with 2 or 3 max IVs should be enough to get 5 IV genderless pokemon. You just need more patience. Anything else can be bred with other pokemon, Ditto is not needed

There are those Male only pokemon... Out of which, only Nidoran and Volbeat can mate with a regular breeding pokemon. Males only and genderless of the gender unknown group, can only mate with Ditto exclusively! 😢

There is a number of solid choices, like fighting pokemon, magnezone, starmie, porygon even (!)... As well as Rotom, Metagross, Klinkklang...

There should be a legit way to grab a helpful to breeders Ditto, shouldn't it? Like, being treated like baby pokemon, starting off the bat with 3 random IVs maximized?

1 minute ago, Kenneth said:

There are those Male only pokemon... Out of which, only Nidoran and Volbeat can mate with a regular breeding pokemon. Males only and genderless of the gender unknown group, can only mate with Ditto exclusively! 😢

There is a number of solid choices, like fighting pokemon, magnezone, starmie, porygon even (!)... As well as Rotom, Metagross, Klinkklang...

There should be a legit way to grab a helpful to breeders Ditto, shouldn't it? Like, being treated like baby pokemon, starting off the bat with 3 random IVs maximized?

All male and genderless mon can be bred with 5/6 IV if you have enough patience, even with a non max Ditto (as I said 2-3 IVs Ditto can be enough)

I have already pointed out that Ditto should behave like the mons in the Undiscovered egg group and it should not be hard to do it since it has its own egg grop. Manaphy and Phione on the other hand get f*cked cause they belong in an existing egg group and they don't come with guaranteed 3 IVs,

Ame said in the past she might change that or make Ditto available in the wild post game so you can farm different Dittos easier

• Hmm 1

29 minutes ago, pyrromanis said:

Ame said in the past she might change that or make Ditto available in the wild post game so you can farm different Dittos easier

That would be a real treat! Downright blessing! Especially if it worked like in one of the legit games; a hard to get to location, with dittos having higher than normal stats!