Pokemon Havoc Gym Leaders

Hello everyone, I'm here to introduce the gym leaders of my Pokémon game: Pokémon Havoc. Things to consider, before I started to make sprite. I payed a guy on Deviant Art to make sprites for me because I never thought I would successfully make a sprite ( because I'm a perfectionist btw ) So if you see sprites that are superior to mine, that's his. I'll name the sprites that I made. Please don't be mad

898593039_GymLeaders.thumb.png.3648ff38af6ba8c2f13d285a2da6a001.png

Skydiver Aura: Flying ( Latin for breeze )

Gardener Petunia: Grass ( Petunia Flower ) Mine

Teenager Coti: Normal ( From the Latin word Cotidianus which means daily, everyday, ordinary, etc.) Mine

Biologist Samael: Poison ( From Jewish Mythology, this is the name of an archangel or poison )

Ranger Vanessa : Bug ( Vanessa temeamea ) A butterfly native to Hawaii, Mine

Masked Spencer: Ghost ( Specter but spelled differently )

Actor Amber: Rock ( From the rock Amber ) Mine

DJ Nick: Electric ( From Nikola Tesla ) Mine 

Cool Man Brent: Fire ( to burn but also means hill )

Magician Hope: Fairy ( Self explanatory )

General Foxtrot: Fighting ( From the NATO Alphabet Letter F ) Mine

Water Dancer Aqua: Water ( Again, self explanatory )

Geologist Malac: Ground ( Short for Malachite )

Daydreamer Celeste: Psychic ( From Celestial ) Mine

Goth Mork: Dark ( Dark in Swedish ) Mine

Ice Princess Blizzy: Ice ( From Blizzard ) Mine

Miner Craig: Steel ( Meaning rock )

Dragon Boy Fafnir: Dragon ( From the Norse Dragon, Fafnir ) Mine

I hope you like them and give your reviews please. 🙂 

Edited by TheCarnageSpritest
  • Like 2

I kind of like the Rock Gym Leader the best. She looks great. (I’m just assuming) I love the fact that she’s an actress too. I’m so not used to seeing a girl rock type gym leader. I’m definitely already interested in this game & I only know the Gym Leaders. All of them look great though. I can’t wait for a demo of the game to come out. I’ll definitely be playing it. 🙂

Although I think that all sprites are well done, my top 3 consists of the Fire, Fairy and Water gym leaders. Brent looks cool, Hope reminds me of a fusion of two characters from the Persona 5 sequel and Aqua is just beautiful (since playing Primrose from Octopath Traveler I just love this dancer look) 😋 They all make me curious for your game 👍

@J-Awesome_One still in beginning stages, but I have the Pokémon sprites done and the trainer sprites are done. Consider me a rookie, but I know my ways. But I thing I don't know is HOW TO MAKE NPCS TALK TO EACH OTHER. Seriously I looked all over the place, couldn't get a clear answer. I'm sorry I freaked out like that

• Like 1

Just now, TheCarnageSpritest said:

@J-Awesome_One still in beginning stages, but I have the Pokémon sprites done and the trainer sprites are done. Consider me a rookie, but I know my ways. But I thing I don't know is HOW TO MAKE NPCS TALK TO EACH OTHER. Seriously I looked all over the place, couldn't get a clear answer. I'm sorry I freaked out like that

It's ok. I can only imagine how hard that is.