I am on the psychic gym

The pokemon I have are

Greninja

Pangoro

Krookodile

Arcanine

Luxray (my best)

Liligant

I'm not looking for pokemon to beat this gym but a good team in general.

Radomus?  You Need your Dark Types  (Pangoro, Greninja, Krookodile) What is your movesets?
And be Aware of his field and trick room. You could use it against him (Psycho moves, slow Pokémon ,...)
His field + trick room counter your arcanine (because of Speed and the rock type add on) and your greninja (bc of Speed)
Like in all doubles, Focus one, use moves that cause Status effect like Sleep, Poison, …

Poison would be a key for his guardevoir tho, in General his first 2 Mons make the most Problems I guess

even tho you resistent to Psycho, you get lots of struggles there. I counted on ghost types there with sucker Punch, go first anyway,does make dmg, resistent

23 hours ago, Hebebrhdbrbr said:

I am on the psychic gym

The pokemon I have are

Greninja

Pangoro

Krookodile

Arcanine

Luxray (my best)

Liligant

I'm not looking for pokemon to beat this gym but a good team in general.

Okay so, it seems to me like you have some heavy hitters but you don't have anything to tank damage which can be critical. Additionally, things that can set hazards (i.e. toxic spikes/spikes, stealth rocks) or status effects (sleep/psn/prz) can be super helpful. I know you have Luxray listed as your best, but any thought about utilizing Magnezone? It gets sturdy which can be useful when dealing with those single high-level mon boss fights (like the ditto I am sure you met just prior to this gym). You could also look into maybe getting yourself a Sturdy Aggron to set stealth rock plus having the steel typing is nice for dealing with those pesky fairy types. One thing I can already tell is you are going to have yourself a challenging time with future gyms due to terrains. I'd keep Krookodile as he is a great Earthquaker, but I would probably swap out Pangoro. Its a great mon, but you're doubling up on Dark typing then which (while good for the psychic gym) wont be useful as you progress especially when you get to the fairy gym. If I could recommend a separate fighting mon for you- I would say Heracross with Moxie as that can be a solid sweeper and it can megahorn most psychic types out of existence. I also do not know how I feel about Liligant. I have never personally used one, but I cant say I have ever encountered one that made me want to run one. I feel like a Vileplume or Roserade would be better for the typing and can help out with fairies (such as the Gaurdevoir). You could also try a ghost on the team like Gourgeist or Trevenant (One with Harvest ) as those would wreck psychic mons, are useful throughout the late game and still give you that grass typing. STAB shadowball is amazing against psychic mons. One last recommendation- Vivillon. Some people don't use them HOWEVER they are beasts. Compound Eyes ability makes Sleep Powder and Hurricane almost never miss. Sleep the target, Quiver Dance your stats to insane heights (seriously sometimes you can quiver dance a full 6 times) then literally one shot everything with an UBERBUFFED Hurricane or Bug Buzz. Tends to be a great sweeper that can become a special defense tank if you set it up right! I feel like you have a decent team, but its longevity probably is lacking. I feel like you're either sweeping  quickly or you're getting stuck pretty hard on particular fights.  I think some substitutions could really make a huge impact on how your playthrough goes. Good luck!

Hmmm for a good fairy killer and tank I can use magnezone for now and switch to a Metagross when it's available later?

As for Liligant, idk, I mean she was shockingly good in a black playthrough I did around a year ago, but I just evolved my current one and haven't gotten a good chance to test her. 

• Like 1