Is there a happiny place for my depression?

Johnny_Nevori

Ok, so after playing both Reborn & Rejuvenation for a little bit I have this question, why is everyone so moody? Even the happier characters seem down and almost everyone seems to be brooding for some unexplained reason at times.

Idk, maybe everyone has gone mad 😤 and just throwing a Tyrantrum. Or maybe I'm just too young and Innocent that i cant handle all the Gloom. 🥺

I digress. 🤷‍♂️

Why wouldn't they when there's so much bad stuff happening? Children on the run, chased by terrorists, people are dying. That's a completely normal reaction in my opinion, much more realistic than the super optimistic "I'll never give up!"", ""We can do this", "Let's save everyone!" platitudes that are just thrown around in some stories and then everything ends well just because they believe in friendship. Reborn/Rejuv are targeted towards  more mature people, so they gonna be more realistic. They have more drama, their characters have much more personality than any other from official games, their stories are much better overall. And sometimes feelings can just be very complex, making it hard to understand others. Don't worry, you'll get used to it

Edited by Edo
  • Thanks 1