Good Type Null EVs and IVs

Alphawolf094

Hey everyone,

I just caught a Type: Null just now and this is going to be my first time ever having any experience with the Pokemon. I'm attaching a screenshot of the Type: Null I caught. Would need your feedback on the EVs and IVs so that I know whether to continue with this one or soft reset and try to catch a better one. 

Also, if the EVs and IVs aren't good for this, please suggest a good set of base EVs and IVs for this Pokemon so that I can work on catching a Pokemon with that set.

Thanks in advance~

Nadira.png

It totally depends on how you wanna use it.

Type:Null itself can be played with Eviolite as a tank or you go Sylvally.

Since Silvally has equal base stats it is very flexible to use. You can go physical, special or mixed. I personally went mixed with mine first but switched to pure physical cause the special attacks I got on it were already covered in my team.

The one you got I would reset, the IVs on HP and SpDef are to low and if you gonna go the extra mile to soft reset for good IVs I would try to get at least 20+ on the defenses and 31 on the offense and init.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CaptainMetal said:

It totally depends on how you wanna use it.

Type:Null itself can be played with Eviolite as a tank or you go Sylvally.

Since Silvally has equal base stats it is very flexible to use. You can go physical, special or mixed. I personally went mixed with mine first but switched to pure physical cause the special attacks I got on it were already covered in my team.

The one you got I would reset, the IVs on HP and SpDef are to low and if you gonna go the extra mile to soft reset for good IVs I would try to get at least 20+ on the defenses and 31 on the offense and init.

Thank you for the response! 

So I'm planning to go for the Sylvally route. What memory type would you recommend for it?

1 hour ago, Alphawolf094 said:

Thank you for the response! 

So I'm planning to go for the Sylvally route. What memory type would you recommend for it?

The beauty of Silvally is that you can switch the Memories to your needs. I my current team I mainly use Groud because it turn Multi Attack into a pseudo EQ and I needed ground coverage but depending on what I face I just switch it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Siv said:

Whats the rest of your team look like?

My main team is:

Greninja (Protean):
Water Pulse, Night Slash, Toxic Spikes, Extrasensory

Houndoom (Early Bird) :
Foul Play, Flamethrower, Crunch, Sucker Punch

Ampharos (Static): 
Light Screen, Reflect, Discharge, Thunder Punch

Sylveon (Cute Charm):
Moonblast, Fairy Wind, Quick Attack, Bite

Donphan (Sturdy):
Earthquake, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Slam

Murkrow (Prankster):
Perish Song, Wing Attack, Assurance, Foul Play

Apart from this, I am training a few Pokemon in my reserve: Victreebell, Walrein, Golurk, Arcanine, Blaziken, Seismitoad, Hypno and Nidoqueen

You current team has the following weaknesses:

Water, Fighting, Ground, Rock, 2xFairy

Also it has unresisted types in:

Normal, Fairy

So given that you have a double Fairy weakness and nothing that resists it I'd say that's where you need some work.

A Silvally-Steel as a replacement for Houndoom would reduce your overall weaknesses down to:

Fighting, Ground and Fairy.

Why Houndoom? You got the Dark Coverage with Greninja and Murkrow already.

Fire is effective against Plant, Bug, Steel and Ice. Ice is covered by Silvally Steel and it can learn Flamge Charge for Bug and Plant. Steel is covered by Donphan

• Like 1

That's not the poing of your post, but it may help in your choice:

Your team doesn't have any move to deal with Normal and Fairy mons, maybe Sylvally could come to give your team this coverage.

If you accept some hints, your team has three mons with Dark moves, maybe replace one or two of them. I suppose your Greninja uses special attacks, you can teach it Water Pledge in Lapis Ward (which is stronger than Water Pulse), and you can teach it Dark Pulse after beating Luna, then you could replace Houndoom and/or Murkrow and give your team more coverage. Ampharos has a good moveset through lvl up with Signal Beam, Discharge, Dragon Pulse and Power Gem, that gives you many options/coverage in battles, try not to repeat moves of the same type on your mons and so you'll cover more disadvantages. Good Luck

• Like 1