On 2/13/2020 at 1:42 AM, Evi Crystal said:

After the events of Reshiram Route

cb16d231-7fee-4af4-a21b-4c7e4288fffc.jpg.09b2c81e754a976518a5ec5d44927e1d.jpg

Taka... Why you? Just why...

My heart is shattered into pieces💔

*Beryl Ward music interfies😔🥀

I. KNOW.RIGHT.(ToT)(ToT)

OH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE TAKA

The romantic storyline that was going SO DAMN WELL was just cut short, and when taka disappeared, I knew something was going to happen.......

I wish Taka comes back in ep 19 cuz like I saw A development post a while ago (the labradorra booty contest I think) and it had TAKAS PICTURE AS ONE OF THE PARTICIPANTS. 

LETS HOPE AND PRAY

• Sad 1

This is exactly how I feel...I don't understand why he had to die. Out of all the characters, he's one of them that didn't deserve that.

But, what I do know is that Lin deserves everything that she's going to get. I have never wanted a character to die more then her.

Edited by Lady Taria
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Taria said:

This is exactly how I feel...I don't understand why he had to die. Out of all the characters, he's one of them that didn't deserve to die.

But, what I do know is that Lin deserves everything that she's going to get. I have never wanted character to die more then her.

Aside from Sirius

4 hours ago, Lady Taria said:

But, what I do know is that Lin deserves everything that she's going to get. I have never wanted character to die more then her.

Lin may well die in E19, but I'm afraid of it happening. So far there hasn't been a death without some variety of tearful backstory linked, and they would have to amp that a bit (it's more or less the big bad, and it's the endgame). If we're really unlucky, she'll turn out to have been forced, as a child, to burn kittens alive until it went all out of control one day, her parents got burnt and her brain damaged. 

Actually, there are other characters in the game (such as Bennett and Radomus) that deserve, in my opinion, a slow and excruciating death for their heinous actions. The trouble is that, for instance, Bennett coming to harm is going to pain Serra greatly, no matter how much he deserved it. Such a penalty would also psychologically damage (spoiler for E18)

Spoiler

Laura, and by extension the other Belrose sisters (who really do not need that); as well as Anna and Noel.

I do agree that Sirius's karmic bill is overdue by about 18 episodes and 10 years in-game time, and I look forward to his demise. Solaris's story (up to E18) seemed quite good to me, so if his actions can cause his downfall I will be as pleased with Sirius. 

Also, Taka dying in the Reshiram route is indeed pretty unsatisfying (not to mention heart-wrenching). He has shown a considerable lack of spine, but he's been an invaluable ally. It would have been so much more satisfying to see him take a greater role in the further anti-Meteor assaults (and maybe get killed, but for a significant goal instead of some ploy that achieved literally nothing except his death). 

Edited by Mindlack
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Mindlack said:

and Radomus

Waittt....Hold up

I know this is going very off topic, but I've never really understood why Radomus got so much hate, And why everyone wants to kill him. Can somebody pls explain why?

51 minutes ago, Lorane2234 said:

Waittt....Hold up

I know this is going very off topic, but I've never really understood why Radomus got so much hate, And why everyone wants to kill him. Can somebody pls explain why?

I'm not too sure about other people, so I'll attempt to list all the reasons why I might dislike him. Then I'll give the reason why I do hate him. 

Up to the end of E17, his main (only?) appearances (in the ruins and in the cult sanctuary) are huge dei ex machina where the PC did all the work, got stalemated, and he and Gossip Gardevoir save the day without a sweat (and conveniently at the last minute).  

He's a very eccentric character living in a luxurious castle -- where exactly did he get the money, as a chess grandmaster doesn't have a grand salary -- and his support of the PC's goals is implicit at best. He carefully hides his actual goals while being very obvious at them existing. He actually kept the purple thingy he took from Elias, requiring us to trust him. Remember that Anna got badly sick when the Amethyst Pendant was snatched from her, and we were "entrusted" by the oldest character responsible to keep them safe (ie Saphira). 

He acts and speaks as if he knew exactly what was going on (and he likely has a better grasp than the PC) without bothering to explain (special points for the chess lingo when Gossip Gardevoir gets abducted, more special points for acting like a dummy throughout the exploration of the ruins, only to reveal that -- surprise -- he wasn't fooled). 

His Gym is annoying because we can barely move the pieces in the intended way or tell them apart (no, I am not salty at all). 

And his team is irritatingly bulky and strong, with horrific set-up moves (I don't need to go into detail). 

The actual reason why I dislike him so much, however, is 

Spoiler

His mistreatment of Elias after the "Gardevoir rescue". 

Radomus actually mind-controlled him to make him give up, of his own (perverted) "free" will, the Amethyst Pendant. 

There was literally no need to do it, as Elias had to have been keeping on his person.

Mind-control is a horrifyingly ugly act, in my opinion, worse than almost anything. 

Worse, it makes you actually wonder: as he's capable of it, did Radomus actually brainwash Luna away from Elias all this time ago? 

Is the PC on the wrong side in that family feud?  

Edited by Mindlack

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 1:33 PM, Mindlack said:

I'm not too sure about other people, so I'll attempt to list all the reasons why I might dislike him. Then I'll give the reason why I do hate him. 

Up to the end of E17, his main (only?) appearances (in the ruins and in the cult sanctuary) are huge dei ex machina where the PC did all the work, got stalemated, and he and Gossip Gardevoir save the day without a sweat (and conveniently at the last minute).  

He's a very eccentric character living in a luxurious castle -- where exactly did he get the money, as a chess grandmaster doesn't have a grand salary -- and his support of the PC's goals is implicit at best. He carefully hides his actual goals while being very obvious at them existing. He actually kept the purple thingy he took from Elias, requiring us to trust him. Remember that Anna got badly sick when the Amethyst Pendant was snatched from her, and we were "entrusted" by the oldest character responsible to keep them safe (ie Saphira). 

He acts and speaks as if he knew exactly what was going on (and he likely has a better grasp than the PC) without bothering to explain (special points for the chess lingo when Gossip Gardevoir gets abducted, more special points for acting like a dummy throughout the exploration of the ruins, only to reveal that -- surprise -- he wasn't fooled). 

His Gym is annoying because we can barely move the pieces in the intended way or tell them apart (no, I am not salty at all). 

And his team is irritatingly bulky and strong, with horrific set-up moves (I don't need to go into detail). 

The actual reason why I dislike him so much, however, is 

Hide contents

His mistreatment of Elias after the "Gardevoir rescue". 

Radomus actually mind-controlled him to make him give up, of his own (perverted) "free" will, the Amethyst Pendant. 

There was literally no need to do it, as Elias had to have been keeping on his person.

Mind-control is a horrifyingly ugly act, in my opinion, worse than almost anything. 

Worse, it makes you actually wonder: as he's capable of it, did Radomus actually brainwash Luna away from Elias all this time ago? 

Is the PC on the wrong side in that family feud?  

So, does this mean I'm the only person that actually likes Radomus?

• Like 1