Jump to content

I need a shinx


Super__

Recommended Posts

Im currently doing the side quest for the aether foundation, which I didn't even know it was a thing lol. I think I'm at her last required mon which is Luxray so if anyone has a Shinx, cause im not trying to spent 10000 years in the gamecorner lmao. 

Thank you so much!!

 

Also-Also if anyone is willing to trade it with a helix fossil I will love u forever 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Super__ said:

Im currently doing the side quest for the aether foundation, which I didn't even know it was a thing lol. I think I'm at her last required mon which is Luxray so if anyone has a Shinx, cause im not trying to spent 10000 years in the gamecorner lmao. 

Thank you so much!!

 

Also-Also if anyone is willing to trade it with a helix fossil I will love u forever 

I can tomorrow if you don't get any other offers by then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Super__ said:

Im currently doing the side quest for the aether foundation, which I didn't even know it was a thing lol. I think I'm at her last required mon which is Luxray so if anyone has a Shinx, cause im not trying to spent 10000 years in the gamecorner lmao. 

Thank you so much!!

 

Also-Also if anyone is willing to trade it with a helix fossil I will love u forever 

I have a Shinx I can give you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Alright XD

 

You able to trade in a couple mins?

Yeah im ready for it 

Also I did some research and found out that the shinx is for type null but I couldn't figure out what the helix fossil was for. 

Do you happen to have any idea? Also request me at Super_

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Super__ said:

Yeah im ready for it 

Also I did some research and found out that the shinx is for type null but I couldn't figure out what the helix fossil was for. 

Do you happen to have any idea? Also request me at Super_

Yeah for getting two more fossils from the cultist need farfetch'd and Pidgeot as well to trade for them Tyrunt and Amura

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Yeah for getting two more fossils from the cultist need farfetch'd and Pidgeot as well to trade for them Tyrunt and Amura

Alright I have both of those mons so ill be fine haha. 

 

Thank you so much!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...