I need a shinx

Super__

Im currently doing the side quest for the aether foundation, which I didn't even know it was a thing lol. I think I'm at her last required mon which is Luxray so if anyone has a Shinx, cause im not trying to spent 10000 years in the gamecorner lmao. 

Thank you so much!!

Also-Also if anyone is willing to trade it with a helix fossil I will love u forever 

Edited by Super__

1 hour ago, Super__ said:

Im currently doing the side quest for the aether foundation, which I didn't even know it was a thing lol. I think I'm at her last required mon which is Luxray so if anyone has a Shinx, cause im not trying to spent 10000 years in the gamecorner lmao. 

Thank you so much!!

Also-Also if anyone is willing to trade it with a helix fossil I will love u forever 

I can tomorrow if you don't get any other offers by then

6 hours ago, Super__ said:

Thank you so much!!

I have a Shinx I can give you!

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Alright XD

You able to trade in a couple mins?

Yeah im ready for it 

Also I did some research and found out that the shinx is for type null but I couldn't figure out what the helix fossil was for. 

Do you happen to have any idea? Also request me at Super_

Just now, Super__ said:

Yeah im ready for it 

Also I did some research and found out that the shinx is for type null but I couldn't figure out what the helix fossil was for. 

Do you happen to have any idea? Also request me at Super_

Yeah for getting two more fossils from the cultist need farfetch'd and Pidgeot as well to trade for them Tyrunt and Amura