Melia and Erin's Mother

Cerulean

Melia and Erin's Mother  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is their Mother?

• A Being
    • An Observer
    • Other (State in the comments section.)

Hey guys, Aozora here. And I'm here with another theory relating to Melia and Erin's Mother.

From V12 at GDC library. I found out that Erin and Melia are sisters and when they hugged a yellow light appeared and a voice appeared saying 

"My lovely children, how i adore you. No matter what, remember this feeling. Through your sadness, my warmth will bring you hope. Remember me , Remember me. Don't forget" And Melia and Erin both said " It's was out Mother!" in an orange coloured font. So who is there mother? A being or an observer like Crescent?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Hey guys, Aozora here. And I'm here with another theory relating to Melia and Erin's Mother.

From V12 at GDC library. I found out that Erin and Melia are sisters and when they hugged a yellow light appeared and a voice appeared saying 

"My lovely children, how i adore you. No matter what, remember this feeling. Through your sadness, my warmth will bring you hope. Remember me , Remember me. Don't forget" And Melia and Erin both said " It's was out Mother!" in an orange coloured font. So who is there mother? A being or an observer like Crescent?

If I had to choose other I’d say the other would be Anthea. My reason is because as The MC, Ren, and Aelita explored Zone Zero, they came across the old hospital where the MC was hospitalized in the past. As they ventured through to find the exit Ren and the MC saw documents of Anthea stating she had black hair and 4 children. These 4 being most likely Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice. Why? Because Anthea somehow made her hair blonde as her children’s hair are blonde as well. Another reason for this is when the Blonde quads were together, they formed what we know as the archetype mentioned in Nymiera’s story. So perhaps, Anthea is/was connected to the archetype at one point as well as her kids either before or after they were born. Vitus/Indriad must have noticed this, possibly had domestically abused Anthea (as seen at black steeple castle, hope I spelled that right) and had the 4 children separated. Where Melia(heavily implied Maria Reincarnate) stayed with Anthea and Indriad and Allen, Alice and Erin in the unknown dimension. However, Erin somehow escaped(probably due to Souta saving her). So my best bet, either Angie or the past Anthea whom we carry inside the soul stone may tell us more in v13(hopefully). Anywaaaaay, this is my reason. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chrixai said:

If I had to choose other I’d say the other would be Anthea. My reason is because as The MC, Ren, and Aelita explored Zone Zero, they came across the old hospital where the MC was hospitalized in the past. As they ventured through to find the exit Ren and the MC saw documents of Anthea stating she had black hair and 4 children. These 4 being most likely Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice. Why? Because Anthea somehow made her hair blonde as her children’s hair are blonde as well. Another reason for this is when the Blonde quads were together, they formed what we know as the archetype mentioned in Nymiera’s story. So perhaps, Anthea is/was connected to the archetype at one point as well as her kids either before or after they were born. Vitus/Indriad must have noticed this, possibly had domestically abused Anthea (as seen at black steeple castle, hope I spelled that right) and had the 4 children separated. Where Melia(heavily implied Maria Reincarnate) stayed with Anthea and Indriad and Allen, Alice and Erin in the unknown dimension. However, Erin somehow escaped(probably due to Souta saving her). So my best bet, either Angie or the past Anthea whom we carry inside the soul stone may tell us more in v13(hopefully). Anywaaaaay, this is my reason. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. You sumed it up, Bro. But, Erin and Melia doesn't know it's Anthea.

• Upvote 1

That's exactly what I was thinking. You sumed it up, Bro. But, Erin and Melia doesn't know it's Anthea.

That’s true. Maybe they’ll all meet in the future version(s) if we so happen to go back in time with Melia and co, since Anthea only seems to appear in the past.

• Upvote 1

I actually have a thought of my own about this. We know that Melia, Erin, Alice, and Allen were able to form into the Archetype (We don't know if that was actually the Archetype or just something that has to do with it somehow). My theory is that if that was actually the Archetype, then that means that they are pieces of the Archetype which Arceus turned into, like mentioned in Nymeria's story. Allen and Alice both recognized Erin so that confirms that they are most likely related somehow and Erin and Melia recognized the voice, from where? I have no idea. But hear me out, I think that Erin and Melia misinterpreted the voice to be their mother, I believe that the voice is actually Arceus.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

I actually have a thought of my own about this. We know that Melia, Erin, Alice, and Allen were able to form into the Archetype (We don't know if that was actually the Archetype or just something that has to do with it somehow). My theory is that if that was actually the Archetype, then that means that they are pieces of the Archetype which Arceus turned into, like mentioned in Nymeria's story. Allen and Alice both recognized Erin so that confirms that they are most likely related somehow and Erin and Melia recognized the voice, from where? I have no idea. But hear me out, I think that Erin and Melia misinterpreted the voice to be their mother, I believe that the voice is actually Arceus.

I had no idea about one but the part Arceus I just realised. That's highly possible. 

5 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

I had no idea about one but the part Arceus I just realised. That's highly possible. 

Yeah it is probably possible. The only thing that can take down my theory is that we have no idea what the voice sounds like but Erin and Melia believe it to be their mother, so it must be a female voice. So either I'm wrong, Arceus has a female voice, or that's just one of its abilities.

19 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

6 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

I won’t doubt your theory because it sounds like a good theory, but just a couple questions like, why did they say it was their mother and why did the golden light happen to appear then of all times? Not that I dislike family moments or reunions.

49 minutes ago, Chrixai said:

I won’t doubt your theory because it sounds like a good theory, but just a couple questions like, why did they say it was their mother and why did the golden light happen to appear then of all times? Not that I dislike family moments or reunions.

To be honest, I'm not sure about the first part but I think it happened there of all times because that is when they truly bonded. I'm not sure but it's the best answer I could come up with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Yeah it is probably possible. The only thing that can take down my theory is that we have no idea what the voice sounds like but Erin and Melia believe it to be their mother, so it must be a female voice. So either I'm wrong, Arceus has a female voice, or that's just one of its abilities.

Like Telepathy?

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 6:32 PM, ThyMajicConch said:

Yeah that's the word I was looking for.

So since Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice are part of Archetype, they can understand what Arceus is saying. Does this mean that they can one day find Arceus?

So since Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice are part of Archetype, they can understand what Arceus is saying. Does this mean that they can one day find Arceus?

Yeah I think so. Arceus has been referenced quite a few times in Rejuv so I think it is very possible.

• Upvote 1

On 2/17/2020 at 7:19 PM, ThyMajicConch said:

Yeah I think so. Arceus has been referenced quite a few times in Rejuv so I think it is very possible.

You think the MC is born somewhere else than Aevium? Because I think that Arceus has a ring around it's body and four crosses on it so Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice are the four people from the Archetype. Four people four crosses.

3 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

You think the MC is born somewhere else than Aevium? Because I think that Arceus has a ring around it's body and four crosses on it so Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice are the four people from the Archetype. Four people four crosses.

Yeah maybe, there is definitely something supernatural about the MC. I think the Interceptor is like a force of nature pretty much. It is basically just spawned into existence to change the world's fate. I am not sure what role Nancy and Crescent play in this though because they clearly both knew more than they let on

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Yeah maybe, there is definitely something supernatural about the MC. I think the Interceptor is like a force of nature pretty much. It is basically just spawned into existence to change the world's fate. I am not sure what role Nancy and Crescent play in this though because they clearly both knew more than they let on

Yeah your right. But Nancy was a doll who is meant to have no emotion but somehow the MC caused to Nancy to have those emotion maybe when MC was born? And Crescent was to protect or guide the MC and the rings on Arceus are connected so Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice they are siblings

On 2/25/2020 at 1:06 AM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Yeah your right. But Nancy was a doll who is meant to have no emotion but somehow the MC caused to Nancy to have those emotion maybe when MC was born? And Crescent was to protect or guide the MC and the rings on Arceus are connected so Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice they are siblings

Makes you wonder what they mean by "Doll". Are they implying that Nancy is an artificial person? She did say "she wasn't made like the others" I wonder if it was Team Xen that built her. It would make sense because Ren has a mechanical body so maybe they built a body from scratch.

19 hours ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Makes you wonder what they mean by "Doll". Are they implying that Nancy is an artificial person? She did say "she wasn't made like the others" I wonder if it was Team Xen that built her. It would make sense because Ren has a mechanical body so maybe they built a body from scratch.

Yeah I think so

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 11:10 AM, Chrixai said:

I agree with everything said in this thread but I would like to say why I think Angie can't be their mother.

I believe Angie is a fusion of Idriad/Vitus with Anju since when we go to Idriad's mansion after Kenneth's badge, Anju is imprisoned in a room in the back of the mansion and she talks to us like she won't live any longer (at least with her own mind). Also i believe this because Angie has the personality of Idriad/Vitus and a similar body and powers to the ones Anju had.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nox Omen said:

I agree with everything said in this thread but I would like to say why I think Angie can't be their mother.

I believe Angie is a fusion of Idriad/Vitus with Anju since when we go to Idriad's mansion after Kenneth's badge, Anju is imprisoned in a room in the back of the mansion and she talks to us like she won't live any longer (at least with her own mind). Also i believe this because Angie has the personality of Idriad/Vitus and a similar body and powers to the ones Anju had.

Yes as they show how Angie turned psycho. After you defeat her, there is a room where the curtains block the entrance, you’ll see Anju and Indriad fuse together.

16 hours ago, Chrixai said:

Yes as they show how Angie turned psycho. After you defeat her, there is a room where the curtains block the entrance, you’ll see Anju and Indriad fuse together.

Now that you mentioned it I remember the scene. I played the game twice but only got the Anju's pendant in the second play so i didn't remember the content related to it very well.