Need help finding key shards for beldum and razor fang

Lavamites

I'm training up some pokemon (and by some I mean over a box full T_T) of pokemon to the level cap while waiting for V13, and these are the last 2 pokemon I need that are available atm.

1. I haven't tried the other key shards, but the one in the backup xen lab I can't find for the life of me. It's not anywhere in the warpy portals or the dive spot, or the secret area as far as I can tell. When I looked for videos of people doing it, the only ones I found were like in 2016 and there was a door to the right when you come in from the entrance, and I don't have that door, it's a wall for me. Do I have to unlock this somehow, or is the shard moved?

2. Is razor fang available yet? I want a gliscor but couldn't find any information on if it is or isn't available.

31 minutes ago, Lavamites said:

I'm training up some pokemon (and by some I mean over a box full T_T) of pokemon to the level cap while waiting for V13, and these are the last 2 pokemon I need that are available atm.

1. I haven't tried the other key shards, but the one in the backup xen lab I can't find for the life of me. It's not anywhere in the warpy portals or the dive spot, or the secret area as far as I can tell. When I looked for videos of people doing it, the only ones I found were like in 2016 and there was a door to the right when you come in from the entrance, and I don't have that door, it's a wall for me. Do I have to unlock this somehow, or is the shard moved?

2. Is razor fang available yet? I want a gliscor but couldn't find any information on if it is or isn't available.

You can get Razor Fangs from wild Bruxish.

A for the Key Shards

Wetlands Laboratory

Right Room
Card Key Shard #1 (2nd container under the blue monitor switch)#Not detected by the Itemfinder!

Valor Summit

Card Key Shard #2 (rock at the bottom right, top area of the Summit) #Not detected by the Itemfinder!

Darchlight Cave
Stairs Area (Dark)

Card Key Shard #3 (lower left black rock after the bridge, left stairs area) #Not detected by the Itemfinder!

I copied this from the Item Guide.