I don't know if anyone can help

Radio_Draco

4 hours ago, Radio_Draco said:

So I've been stuck fighting Aya, the replacement poison leader, for the past month and I can't get past her. Got any tips?

Just realized I posted in the wrong place sorry :(.

How About Psycho or Ground? Maybe you tell us what your Team is. Without any Input we sure can't help😅

29 minutes ago, mcpershing said:

How About Psycho or Ground? Maybe you tell us what your Team is. Without any Input we sure can't help😅

Meowstic lv. 45 /Cut, Psychic, Psyshock, Disarming Voice

Ampharos lv. 45 /Power Gem, Thunder Punch, Rock Smash, Discharge

Decidueye lv. 45 /Spirit Shackle, Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, Pluck

Arcanine lv 44 /Reversal, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Retaliate

Piloswine lv 44 /Mud Bomb, Ice Shard, Strength, Take Down

Leavanny lv 45 /Leaf Blade, Fell Stinger, Nature Power, Shadow Claw

9 minutes ago, Radio_Draco said:

Meowstic lv. 45 /Cut, Psychic, Psyshock, Disarming Voice

Ampharos lv. 45 /Power Gem, Thunder Punch, Rock Smash, Discharge

Decidueye lv. 45 /Spirit Shackle, Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, Pluck

Arcanine lv 44 /Reversal, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Retaliate

Piloswine lv 44 /Mud Bomb, Ice Shard, Strength, Take Down

Leavanny lv 45 /Leaf Blade, Fell Stinger, Nature Power, Shadow Claw

And where you struggle exactly? Like which Pokémon makes it impossible for you, cause you seem to have a balanced Team - Levels and types ; but also lots of weaknesses against her

like remember that your Levanny is weak against Poison and your ampharos against Ground (nidoqeen) just like your arcanine whos also weak against water (toxapex).

Your meowstic probably get struggles with drapion, while your piloswine should be a good choice - careful with salazzle cause of fire

Mhh, try to Focus on one of hers. Best way with moves that cause Sleep to get some space (i personally use a swalot with yawn and toxic for cases like this) and really: Count on Ground moves. I remember my camerupt going crazy on her by one shotting 

What I first noticed is that you only have damaging moves. Try to also use status moves. Thunder Wave (Ampharos), Light Screen and Reflect (Meowstic) for example are very helpful. Especially in Reborn you'll also need status moves, only damaging moves won't help you much.

Like already said, focus on one pokemon.

Also try to immobilize/weaken one pokemon so it won't be much of a threat anymore and leave it alone, then focus on the other side and defeat her whole team one by one.

For example: Don't kill her Toxapex until the end, it has low attack, so it can't do much damage during the battle.

Sleep is good if you can repeatly induce it, but I prefer paralysis because it not only has a chance to stop the paralysed mon, it also slows it down and is permanent.

You could also weaken the attack stat with Charm to keep the damage low.