I wanna cheese a battle in rejuvenation

Kitchong12

Ok so does anyone know where to get a Quick Claw, Focus sash or basically anything that I can use to survive a move that'll OHKO me? Im at that part where ur gonna go to Blacksteeple prison I have not triggered it yet to make me go there

Edited by Kitchong12

You are talking about the Yveltal in rejuv?
2 things: first of this post is in the wrong section this is for reborn, rejuv has a subforum
second as for your question: i could tell you where you get quick claw but that wouldn't help you
decimation is kinda broken let me run it down for:
- 100 acc OHKO move with 10 PP
- special and dark type (nothing is immune)
- ignores abilities (like sturdy and similar)
- +1 priority
the last thing stops quick claw from actually working against it, but it's also the moves achilles heel, it can be stopped and stalled out with the move "quick guard" after which yve struggles because decimation is it's only move

hm yeah I knew it was in the wrong forum I couldn't find the rejuv one. Anyway thanks now I can cheese this battle.

and can you link me to the rejuv subforum? I can never seem to find it.

Edited by Kitchong12

39 minutes ago, Kitchong12 said:

hm yeah I knew it was in the wrong forum I couldn't find the rejuv one. Anyway thanks now I can cheese this battle.

and can you link me to the rejuv subforum? I can never seem to find it.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/54-pokemon-rejuvenation/
While you are there you should probably go to the realease page for v12 and update to 12.2, the download tab is outdated and is still on 12.1 (where i assume you got rejuv, when you can't find the rejuv subforum)

1 minute ago, Falirion said:

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/forum/54-pokemon-rejuvenation/
While you are there you should probably go to the realease page for v12 and update to 12.2, the download tab is outdated and is still on 12.1 (where i assume you got rejuv, when you can't find the rejuv subforum)

Ok thanks.