Restart??

shiv7500

On a serious note, should we anticipate on restarting the game when its finished, I mean it only seems right to do so. Cause you know, why would you not. But if we didn't, how dumb would it be because I know you guys are some sneaky folk who might mess around with the beginning stuff. I'm feeling like I know the answer, but but hear me out, my save file got lots of time put on it. 

I started playing first when it was ep15 - ep16. Once finishing that I kinda quit, and didn't continue till last winter, when 18.2 came out. I decided to start fresh, and made a new save, and it's been quite a lot different from how I remember. Most notably the pokemon and trainers in the earlier area's(I'm at Radomus atm, can't say much about after that yet), so many times that I've been surprised about line-ups that I could have sworn were different before. Also all the field notes, the pulse notes, and changed areas, there's been quite a few additional things to explore.
So I can highly recommend starting anew if you haven't already. If you have, I don't think that anything significant has changed/will change between ep18.2 and ep19 in terms of early game, so I doubt you'll need to start over if you made a fresh save in ep18(.2).

Edit: also, forgot to say that I am now also trying the run with different mons than the ones I used my first time around, and I've been surprised to find certain pokemons being a lot better(or worse) than I expected. Can highly recommend to spice up the roster if you decide to run it again from the start(and haven't already done a restart once).