Zygarde Cells

Commander F

I've collected 99 Zygarde Cells. I'm sure I that I picked up the missable ones and I think I checked all of the spots from Item Guide. Is there any way to check, which cells I didn't pick up?..

I literally spent about 2 hours checking from Oceana Pier till Eclysia Pyramid and couldn't find anything else. 

I don't think there is unless you go check with debug or something (and i couldn't tell you how that works) but it should be noted that a few of the cells appear only at night time, (the item guide has those listed with a little moon, so if you were checking at day time you probably missed those

On 1/27/2020 at 3:15 PM, Falirion said:

I don't think there is unless you go check with debug or something (and i couldn't tell you how that works) but it should be noted that a few of the cells appear only at night time, (the item guide has those listed with a little moon, so if you were checking at day time you probably missed those

I checked all moon-marked places at night. Nothing 😕

mb later I'll do one more run to see if I missed the ones I didn't check because I was sure I got them already... or just wait Item guide update. They planned adding screenshots