Save file lost - starting anew

Soui

Hello! 

I have been playing Pokemon Reborn since E15 and I've kept the same savefile ever since. I had to switch computers at some point and I managed to keep my savefile intact by transfering it. However, around New Years, my old computer got corrupted and I wasn't lucky/fast enough to transfer my old save file in time so I have lost everything I worked hard for. As as result, I must start anew on my adventure.

I was wondering if a kind soul was willing to breed me a few things in order to have some of the old 'mons that I had. Preferably as eggs, with good-great IVS if at all possible. Nature doesn't matter too much.

-Totodile w/ Dragon Dance 

-Bounsweet w/ Play Rough 

-Ralts w/ Disable

That's it! Only these three. I would be really grateful if anyone could help. :)

Sorry, I don't have any of those Pokemon, but start again and go strong! Had the same thing happen to me after I completed E17 and quit for a while, but about a month and a half ago I came back and am even further than before. Don't give up!

1 hour ago, Soui said:

Hello! 

I have been playing Pokemon Reborn since E15 and I've kept the same savefile ever since. I had to switch computers at some point and I managed to keep my savefile intact by transfering it. However, around New Years, my old computer got corrupted and I wasn't lucky/fast enough to transfer my old save file in time so I have lost everything I worked hard for. As as result, I must start anew on my adventure.

I was wondering if a kind soul was willing to breed me a few things in order to have some of the old 'mons that I had. Preferably as eggs, with good-great IVS if at all possible. Nature doesn't matter too much.

-Totodile w/ Dragon Dance 

-Bounsweet w/ Play Rough 

-Ralts w/ Disable

That's it! Only these three. I would be really grateful if anyone could help. 🙂

I can help if you want
I can do this 2 ways the first is trading you them or I can insert them into your game if you send me the save