[ closed ] I need a Fire Stone

Sundae Night

I got a Vulpix from the mystery egg and I just got to Lapis so I joined Magma gang to get the Fire Stone (I have been told that I can get it through one of the gangs sidequest) but I always get a Water Stone no matter what gang I join, so anyways I need a Fire Stone

Edited by Sundae Night

There's a chance to find a Fire Stone through mining. Since you're already in Lapis, Shelly is the next leader you have to defeat. With her badge you can use Rock Smash. Afterwards when you go to the crystal cave underneath the Grand Stairway, you can access new parts of the cave with Rock Smash. There's one guy who will give you a Mining Kit, with which you can mine the glowing stones in the cave. Just save in front of a stone and restart the game until you find a Fire Stone.

3 hours ago, Edo said:

There's a chance to find a Fire Stone through mining. Since you're already in Lapis, Shelly is the next leader you have to defeat. With her badge you can use Rock Smash. Afterwards when you go to the crystal cave underneath the Grand Stairway, you can access new parts of the cave with Rock Smash. There's one guy who will give you a Mining Kit, with which you can mine the glowing stones in the cave. Just save in front of a stone and restart the game until you find a Fire Stone.

Ok thank you