There is no Best Team in Pokemon Reborn

Salfy

There is not such a thing as a "best team", Reborn forces you to make diverse teams for the variety of battles and terrains. While you can argue about what the best pokemon is, or the one that is usable in every terrain, it all comes to your style of playing, which can change even depending on the battle. For example, you would prefer an strong and fast team against Charlotte, but it's better to have setup sweepers in Terra's battle. There can't be a best team, since limiting a playtrough with only a team of six pokemon would seriously hinder their versatility. 

PD: But please, please, please use a Terrain user, like Sylveon or Alakazam, it really helps out, ok bye... :]

32 minutes ago, Salfy said:

Comment if you disagree and like if you agree

Whoops, I've just forgot this "rule" by "disagreeing" with my response xD

Edited by Santiago
  • Like 1

Best team? No. There's too many variables for that. Best mon, however, can easily be argued. And the one I'd argue is said best mon is Gardevoir. Personal bias asside it just synergisis with almost every team at almost every point. Another would be it's partner in crime, Magnezone. The combo those two make has been dubbed the "Forum Champions" in the past for a good reason

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Best team? No. There's too many variables for that. Best mon, however, can easily be argued. And the one I'd argue is said best mon is Gardevoir. Personal bias asside it just synergisis with almost every team at almost every point. Another would be it's partner in crime, Magnezone. The combo those two make has been dubbed the "Forum Champions" in the past for a good reason

Specially with the Gardevoirite + Misty Terrain. It makes it's Hyper Voice even deadlier, and even a resist can result in a OHKO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

It also got them shunted to post-Agate Circus so I'd say they're disqualified as best 'Mons due to being unavailable for the majority of the game.

Yes, in prior episodes it was deadly, but now, you can't get those after a looong time, Gardevoir being after the reconstruction of the city, and Magnezone as well. Even cheese strats like Calm Mind + Double Team were a crotch in some battles for me, specially in my fairy monotype, my Gardevoir single handedly carried me trough a lot of early battles

4 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

It also got them shunted to post-Agate Circus so I'd say they're disqualified as best 'Mons due to being unavailable for the majority of the game.

True, but it was axed back all those times for a good reason. And the legacy it left behind will not be forgotten