Why it is always raining

Ray2064

😀 Hi , I trained my team for beat Noel , but I can’t  burn the field because the weather is rainy .My team have 3 fire types , and I can’t defeat him  without burning field , and I think it is impossible with rain . Can someone help me , because  I don’t want to use only 3 Pokemon  to beat up that poor kid .

Here is my team 

https://www.noelshack.com/2019-52-5-1577456279-capture-d-ecran-2.png

Moveset : Blaziken : Brave Bird ; Double Kick ;Blaze Kick ; Bulk Up  Item : Metronome        Ability : Speed Boost .

Camerupt : Earth Power ; Lava Plume ; Nature Power ; Rock Slide  Item : Silk Scarf             Ability : Solid Rock 

Arcanine : Crunch ; Outrage  ; Flare Blitz ; Morning Sun . Ability : Flash Fire .

Swoobat : Calm Mind ; Charge Beam ; Psychic ; Air Slash . Ability : Simple . Item : Lax Incense .

Pangoro : Crunch ; Shadow Claw ;  Sky Uppercut ; Bullet Punch Ability : Scrappy . Item : Protective Pads

Scrafty ( I am training it , Hypno sucks ) Crunch ; Ice Punch ; High Jump Kick , Strenght . Ability : Shed Skin .

I saw on a topic that change the computer s time could make the weather permanent ( For 5 months , but it is still looooong . )

Anyway , thanks . I am going to check the weather .

Edit : It says it is going to be rainy for a while , but the sun will came after that .

Edited by Ray2064

You don't actually have to burn the field to win, you have pretty good pokemon in your team. Scrafty is wonderful for Porygon Z, and then you can sweep with Blaziken, level up him a little, til' level 57, it learns Sky Uppercut, and bam, the fight is done. Which pokemon do you have most trouble with? Otherwise, you can try to make Porygon-Z get a attack boost, and then make Blaziken use bulk up a few times, as long as it survives, and then sweep easier, since some of the threats in his team are OHKO'ed by Sky Uppercut, like Cinccino, Swellow, Porygon and Bewear

1 hour ago, Ray2064 said:

I saw on a topic that change the computer s time could make the weather permanent ( For 5 months , but it is still looooong . )

Anyway , thanks . I am going to check the weather .

Edit : It says it is going to be rainy for a while , but the sun will came after that .

You can always use the weather change mod: https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/76-the-mod-market/

1 hour ago, Ray2064 said:

Thanks , but I prefer to not change my  game . My burning chicken does not need Bulk Up since it has a Metronome ; it is a perfect item for a sweeper .   Thanks , anyway .

Ok, but at least try to make him learn Sky Uppercut, or make him relearn High Jump Kick, it's a whole better move than Double Kick, honestly

8 hours ago, Ray2064 said:

Ok , but I dunno where is the key of the move relearner .

I am planning to learn him Sky Uppercut , but I am still training my Scrafty .

It's in the railnet, its below the train that you scaped with the orphans, you have to break a few wall to access it