Dark Material.

Wolf5002

Good day everyone and yet again I have problems, because of course I do.

As the title suggests I have problems with Dark Material which you get it in the Darchlight puzzle, but when I try the combination (from 12v Item guide) which creates the Dark Material (Black Shard Ore (in); Gold; Purple; Green; Blue; Purple; Purple; Red; Green; Blue; Red; Black Shard Ore (out); Blue; Purple; Gold; Red; Black Shard (small machine)), but it always doesn't work and I am very frustrated as to why it doesn't work. I will give some context that I have somehow a Black Shard in my bag, but they give nothing in return and I swear that I used that method back in 10v (I started with 10v), and if I used the same or a different one then I am at a loss. Also I need a Dark Material to get Deino (I think) and also money, because back in 10v I was able to sell it (I don't if it still works).

This has been a frustrating battle for almost a day and I probably know I am not the only one, so it will be good if there is a way to fix this.

Oh and merry Christmas everyone!🌲🌨️

Edit: Forget this whole problem, because I can get Black Material finally! I needed to reverse the cave, when I was stuck with Florin. I am very sorry if I asked help for nothing. But it's kinda weird that you need to reverse the cave, when you were stuck in that puzzle...

Edited by Wolf5002