1 big softlock and 1 little bug so far

Metapod

I got softlocked when i reached route 5 in the past. On this route, there is a manor. At this point in the game, if you have the key to open a certain door in this manor (which i had because i did a sidequest), you will get back in the present whith no way back to route 5. And if you saved your game by mistake, then you can't continue the story at all and you are good to start all over again.

This is the manor:

image.thumb.png.5ae71060e0cc399eadfd698815db868a.png

And this is the cursed door (DO NOT APPROACH IT) Well, in fact it's not opening the door which gets you back in the present but talking to the npc behind

image.thumb.png.925efdc9a11afc7b04fad16f4a996a96.png

(I got my save back because i did a backup before) but this thing really needs to be patched because it can literally kill your save if you like to explore the game.

And, the other thing I noticed is that the zoom lens is not working in the game. I know it because i use megahorn, slash and burn and charge beam with slow pokemons in my team. Sometimes i even succeed in missing 3 times in a row while my mon is holding the item and playing after the ennemy.

image.thumb.png.ef01cdab13af5843b766c41e09d08111.png

Edited by Metapod