After the Grand Dream City Arc

OmegaSolare

I was thinking about name of the new arc after that. I prefer Giratina/Giselda Revival arc. Remember that Arceus banished Giratina into Distorition World as his punishment for horrorific nature and those messages mentioning about Giselda. I theorize that Giratina will be enslaved again by new returned antagonist Giselda who tranforms Giratina into Rift Giratina (being Dark/Ghost type pokemon) who has the ability Wonder Guard. Her plan is to banish not only Arceus, but also Spacea and Tiempa into Distorition World because she desires revenge.

Note: Giratina will appear earlier to be enslaved easily by Giselda if Lavender decided to free the pokemon. Otherwise, Giselda will do herself to find Giratina.

Giratina is Griselda. We learn this from the Odd Tower sidquest in the newer versions and the treasure chests in the Whispy Ruins, but i also think in future updates we will see more from her since she is the sister of Spacea and Tiempea. Maybe it works like the aelita rift and we/someone save/s her human self or at least she manages to switch between both forms. Even though she seems like an evil one from the notes in odd tower, maybe she changed her view on life after all this years (doesn't explain her helping Geara, though). I think that she will bring some light to the real plan of her sisters at least.

OK. I think maybe Griselda will come back for revenge as Rift Giratina to take her pride back or whatever what she has lost. And do you think also that Spacea and Tiempa are Palkia and Dialga, don't you?