Parson EL

GenshiD

So, Im just curious..How many people here KNOW you can battle this guy? Of those, just how many actually battled him?

I just did, and in the process discovered from where the lvl 65 Snorlax screenshot at the download page came from XD

For those wondering, talk to El twice before facing Bennet, and you can choose to battle El

EDIT: As of episode 10 (or 11, not sure which), you CANNOT battle El at this point anymore, so this thread is kinda useless now XD

Edited by GenshiD

Whoa.......I need to get to the sixth gym on my second file.......thanks for telling us ^_^

I knew it was possible but didn't know how to at the time; it's a long story but I'd have loved a chance to run him over >:C

Actually, it wasnt that hard to figure out....I knew he and Bennet were gonna leave after we battle Bennet, so, it HAD to be before...Talked to El just after he arrived, didnt work, talked to him again after Serra said we had to fight Bennet, and BAM, he said "I'm not the one you have to battle" and I was liek "But I wannaaaaa" and talked to him again...He asked if I really intended to fight him, clicked Yes and Ta-Da!

• Administrators

ikarus mad

It's your fault!

but yeah I figured that out afterward when I was already done with it and ame decided to taunt me by waiting until then >>

• 8 months later...

I reached the Gym but El won't let me battle him??

I talked to him a lot but he keeps saying the same thing.

Any advice?

You were able to battle him in previous episodes, but you can't anymore (there is a reason for that, but that is kind of a little spoiler).

I reached the Gym but El won't let me battle him??

I talked to him a lot but he keeps saying the same thing.

Any advice?

As of episode 10 (or 11, i'm not sure) you cant battle him anymore at Serra's Gym...for plot reasons....

Also, edited my original post because of that