New Trainer :)

LGND Red

Hi everybody, I recently signed up. I have been playing Pokémon for a long time now I guess and its probably my favorite game. I was getting bored waiting for x and Y.(I have already replayed all my games recently) I happened across this site and it looked good. Besides Pokémon i like anime and manga and a few other games. I'm a friendly person and you wont find me trolling or anything like that. I like to talk to other a lot so feel free to talk to me, actually id appreciate if you did.

I wasn't sure what exactly to name myself but LGND Red seemed cool since Red is probably the coolest trainer there is or will ever be.

I don't watch Pokémon anymore because i don't feel like its the same as it used to be. I don't particularly have anything against it though.

Funny story, I already messed up and posted a question that was already answered by someone. I'm used to the forums on MAL and I guess I got lost here. Anyway sorry about that. It seems friendly here though so that's good.

Thanks for reading.

Hi and thanks for being friendly. I try to be as active as possible, I do like talking with other fans.

@Shushuo - thanks, its been fun so far and I glad everybody has been friendly.

@Rotomfan63 - Shiny hunting, I tried that once. I think it was on fire red and I was trying to get a shiny charmander. I never got it though. It seems its a little easier to get shiny Pokémon in reborn. The thread I was talking about was about the shiny rate actually. I happened upon a shiny rattata and a bidoof and was wondering how common they were.

Welcome to Pokemon Reborn. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here since the community as a whole seems pretty friendly. as you've noted.

What is the Red trainer people keep referencing though? Is he from an anime? I don't think he was in any games... manga maybe? I like pokemon games, and know little about the anime around when it first started, but not much else.

@benks - Thanks glad to be here.

@grave honor - Thanks, like you said Red is the main character from the manga "Pokémon Adventures." Nice

@yami - Sounds interesting, nice pic in your signature.

@ThBe - Thanks its definitely fun here.

@Lunar081 - Thanks for the welcome, it is as friendly here as id hoped.

Edited by LGND Red

• 2 weeks later...

What is the Red trainer people keep referencing though? Is he from an anime? I don't think he was in any games... manga maybe? I like pokemon games, and know little about the anime around when it first started, but not much else.

Red is from the manga and is also the male char from the 1st games and the remakes (Red, Yellow, Blue, FireRed, LeafGreen)

Hi everybody, I recently signed up. ... I like to talk to other a lot so feel free to talk to me, actually id appreciate if you did.

Hi there.