Feeling a little creative

SonOfRed

So i had a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream; it was all about pokemon.(pokeception)

Anyways, i had an idea of my own pokemon story, new region, new pokemon, and even featuring the afterstory of my favorite character after he retires from being a pokemon master.

I had a job over the summer so i didn't have much time to make my creations reality, i've only drawn 8 or 9 and only put 3 of them on my deviant art page. The rest are drawn on notebook paper with a pen... gotta start somewhere.

I have a rough drawing of how the region will look as well, and even have an idea for legendaries. The main legendary will be suecrA, if you don't get it then i don't think you're cool, anyways he will be the devil against the current pokemon "god". He will have three followers, and so will Arceus. Even though i don't really plan on having Arceus in the story I still am not sure how the story will pan out.

I DO however have plans for the pro/antagonists. Just to have a little family rivaly the main characters will be, Crimson, Teal, and Mint.

Not really the final names, but you get the idea.

So my real question is... What do you think, you poor reader for bearing with me for this long, should i try to make my own story about this. Do you think that i could get anywhere with this, and I WANT YOU to give me ideas for pokes if you wanna.

P.S. my drawings on deviant art are a bit crude and uncolored, but when i get my tablet back i will draw them with a more solid design and color scheme. Another thing, i tend to go a bit overboard and make too many of one type, if anyone who hasn't fallen asleep yet form reading this, and you care enough about poor little ol' me and muh dreams within dreams, would you help me control yself and give equal and fair opportunities to all pokemon in my fakedex regardless of their typing or gender.

Elementary dear Yami, I'm making my own fakemon universe. A new region, new fakemon and a new pro/antagonist which include red, blue, and green's children. A polar opposite to Arceus (suecrA). So I was just wondering about feedback and ideas for said region.

haha that'll come much later, first i need to actually get some of my ideas set in stone, and my designs finalized. I just don't want to get into it and then have to change everything because of a few petty mistakes. Besides, i want to make more of a magna to it before i make a game. That way it won't seem so foreign. And so people can really get into the storyline, kinda like when i played Red or FireRed i always tried to act like Reds apprentice or son that way i feel like i'm more appart of the actual story.

So i had a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream; it was all about pokemon.(pokeception)

Anyways, i had an idea of my own pokemon story, new region, new pokemon, and even featuring the afterstory of my favorite character after he retires from being a pokemon master.

I had a job over the summer so i didn't have much time to make my creations reality, i've only drawn 8 or 9 and only put 3 of them on my deviant art page. The rest are drawn on notebook paper with a pen... gotta start somewhere.

I have a rough drawing of how the region will look as well, and even have an idea for legendaries. The main legendary will be suecrA, if you don't get it then i don't think you're cool, anyways he will be the devil against the current pokemon "god". He will have three followers, and so will Arceus. Even though i don't really plan on having Arceus in the story I still am not sure how the story will pan out.

I DO however have plans for the pro/antagonists. Just to have a little family rivaly the main characters will be, Crimson, Teal, and Mint.

Not really the final names, but you get the idea.

So my real question is... What do you think, you poor reader for bearing with me for this long, should i try to make my own story about this. Do you think that i could get anywhere with this, and I WANT YOU to give me ideas for pokes if you wanna.

P.S. my drawings on deviant art are a bit crude and uncolored, but when i get my tablet back i will draw them with a more solid design and color scheme. Another thing, i tend to go a bit overboard and make too many of one type, if anyone who hasn't fallen asleep yet form reading this, and you care enough about poor little ol' me and muh dreams within dreams, would you help me control yself and give equal and fair opportunities to all pokemon in my fakedex regardless of their typing or gender.

giratina is already the devil. just use him, because making fakemons is very difficult and tedious compared to just copying and pasting the current pokedex

i geuss using giritina could work, but i always saw it as the third member of the dragon trio. I want it to be just a pure ghost type so that arceus and

suecra are completely opposite, and besides, making the game is my leaast concern, what i really want is to have my own fakedex and region with a story behind it, that'll be enough for right now. I MIGHT attempt to make a gae after all of that is done.

• Administrators

I clicked on this thread for the sole purpose of making the reference Lunar did.

Good work, friends. Carry on. Best of luck.

But yeah, while I'm here, RMXP is the one you want

• 1 month later...