Release 9.5

Amethyst

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting no experience after a battle was mentioned in another topic but I found a correlation that may help find out the problem:

When my manectric uses Thunder fang on unown (the one that i caught the level for was a lv 29 unown), randomly there is no experience given at the end of the battle. It's only happened with my manectric this time.

I haven't had this happen anywhere else in 9.5

yes, it happened 3 times out of 15pp of thunder fang and didnt happen for hidden power(ghost) or flame burst. And did not happen for any of the other five pokes on my team. It didn't just happen on lv29 unown, but that was the one i managed to catch a glimpse of the level it happened for.

I don't know if this has been added to the list of move glitches yet, and I know it's not game-breaking, but I just wanted to feel like I was contributing a little bit at least. :unsure:

dd2aae8a-e239-4fb1-b079-fa4e0ecb4708_zps

In the middle of the couch is a circle I drew. You can move into the middle of the couches to the other side from either side in the area where I drew the circle (obviously the circle was for that...).....

Have not had any crashes yet. Then again I did get a lag so bad in obsidia that my game had to restart because the script was taking to long. that ahs happened to me twice today. Last time was in the kadabra battle near the entrance to the obsidia slums. Before you ask, no I do not have animated sprites activated, nor have I ever even downloaded the animated sprites thing to be able to use them. I do however have move animations on. Though there weren't any moves in that battle that even had an animation except for Kinesis which btw did lag a little more during. -_-

Edited by killblaze777

I wonder when cain will actually quit being a gay little Biiioootch, and actually fawking approach me... *waits 5 hrs... still nothing... Rage quit.* I haven't saved in a bit. I am quit butthurt about this, but it's my own fault for not having saved often. Still butthurt though..... It froze like this. The water was still ebbing and flowing and the music was playing without a hitch. Just couldn't do anything. Also, none of my buttons work in this situation. I can't even open my menu. *Readies my pistol and aims it at the computer.....* :feelsgn:

Suddenly hears Julia running up going Kaaaaa...B~.....(Computer blows up)

FreezeGlitchinPokemonreborn95_zps741fffd

EDIT: Okay it's official. This freeze is game-breaking. No matter how many times I do it or how I change my option settings. It won't let me get past the point in the picture.

Edited by killblaze777

Strange, I progressed past that point just fine... did you do any sort of sequence breaking (i.e. entering Obsidia Ward before you beat Julia)?

Yes, I did, actually. I also entered Lapis Ward before I was supposed to. i hope that I didn't set up problems for the future too...

I'm having the same freeze with Cain and Amaria in coral ward :(

I did do some sequence breaking and was expecting to crash exactly where I did though.
That's what I get for cheating I guess huh :P

(At least I backed up my save before sequence breaking hehe)

Edited by Redwiff

PM me your save, Killblaze, so I can test it?

I tried, but I can't figure out how to attach it. I used the full editor mode for messages, there was no file attaching option. I checked every option multiple times..... or am I just blind?

EDIT: I AM BLIND! ERMAHGERWSH! Okay I sent it to you Ame. I was looking through the options above the message part, and failed to notice the grey area underneath that said to choose your files to attach. Lolz derp.....

Edited by killblaze777

I'm just gonna wait for ep 10. Too lazy :wub:

Same here... *shot* <-- Oh look at me I'm one of the cool kids using internet terminology or things of that nature hueheuehueheuheuheuehueheuheuehueue...

Edited by Ackalacka

• Administrators

Ah, that would have the same effect.

try again, I reuploaded to fix another freeze later on in the same scene. Remember, you'll have to refresh the map by, for instance, re-entering and exiting a building first.

Weird bug to report: I battled the trainer that stands in front of an alleyway that you can only access with cut at the beginning of the obsidia ward (his name was hotshot vinny) and during the fight the music stopped and when I walked into the alleyway I got a "Script is taking too long" crash. After reloading the save it works just fine and I can walk into the alley with no problem.

I had a backup so I tried fighting that guy again but there was no crash that time (I used the same moves too). Still wondering what happened :huh:

Weird bug to report: I battled the trainer that stands in front of an alleyway that you can only access with cut at the beginning of the obsidia ward (his name was hotshot vinny) and during the fight the music stopped and when I walked into the alleyway I got a "Script is taking too long" crash. After reloading the save it works just fine and I can walk into the alley with no problem.

I had a backup so I tried fighting that guy again but there was no crash that time (I used the same moves too). Still wondering what happened :huh:

I had the same problem with the Hotshot trainer with the Lvl. 16 Kadabra on the way to the Obsidia Slums. I think it's a normal problem. It's usually caused by your computer being slower than it needs to be to run the game, even if it is only for a few minutes or even less than a minute of slowing down sometimes. Do you have animated sprites on? If not, try turning the battle scenes off if you ever continue having a problem like that. It's caused by your computer slowing down too much, not by a glitch.

Edited by killblaze777

If anything I've already seen many 5th gen-esque styled sprites of about all the pokemon that have been released so far so a fanpack wouldn't be out of the question whatsoever

I agree. Also, I like your User Image GIF Thingy. Is that old guy with the long nose supposed to be Igor from the Persona games?

Edited by killblaze777