Suggestions for Episode 10

Manveru

I suggest that pick up gets nerfed so that you can't get hyper potions and replace it with super potions.

I think the issue with pickup is that Ame tripled the value of Rare Candies and put them in the Obsidia candy shop. If you want to nerf Pickup (which i don't), then I'd say remove the Rare Candies from the candy shop, and drop the price back down to normal (or even less), and that should do it.

Unless you're not talking about money and that Hyper pots are too easy, in which case I would agree.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always have potions, but 95% of the time I'm too stubborn to use them, I'd rather lose than resort to using them. I don't know why.

That's a good habit, usually if you play an even 6 on 6 single/double battle and have to resort to potions to win, there's something wrong with your team.

I always have potions, but 95% of the time I'm too stubborn to use them, I'd rather lose than resort to using them. I don't know why.

Same here!

Oh! And I wouldn't mind seeing Surf in ep 10. Actually, I prefer Surf to Fly...

I commonly use potions because I want a Pokemon to stay in so that they can earn the EXP, but also so I don't have to grind other Pokemon to make a perfect team, and this is early on. :B I also feel more shame in a fainted Pokemon than a healed one, probably because I feel any kind of dying is... Worse. Hard to say.

Episode 10 expectations

· One thing about this amazing, plot twisting, and addicting game is or sure the excessive lag. Despite the fact that is currently unavoidable and barely buffered by cheat engine download here: http://www.cheatengine.org/ it is still a huge pain. I hope in episode 10 lag will be can be fixed by happening not occasionally or not occurring at all (Most likely not happening)

· More Pokémon. Pokemon Reborn does not offer all 649 Pokémon because it is supposed to be a challenging game. However, I would like to have some other pokemon that are not OP but still pretty good. For Ex. Kingdra. Aside from Flygon, which is a pain to obtain it would be nice to add another dragon type. I wouldn’t consider Kingdra being overpowered but I think it would be a great addition. Other cool pokemon like Darmanitan and Heracross would also be a good addition.

· Abilities/Moves/Bugs/Crashes some moves such as Tri attack and nature power do not work. Also the abilities moxie is also not working. In episode it would be nice if some of these bugs are fixed. Also, crashes during saving games, and and walking into walls are also an issue, in episode 10 I hope this will be fixed.

That’s all I have for now guys. Be sure to give any suggestions as well.

I will probably also edit this so be on the lookout. :D

Edited by Brosb4Ho-Oh's

• Administrators

Episode 10 expectations

· One thing about this amazing, plot twisting, and addicting game is or sure the excessive lag. Despite the fact that is currently unavoidable and barely buffered by cheat engine download here: http://www.cheatengine.org/ it is still a huge pain. I hope in episode 10 lag will be can be fixed by happening not occasionally or not occurring at all (Most likely not happening)

· More Pokémon. Pokemon Reborn does not offer all 649 Pokémon because it is supposed to be a challenging game. However, I would like to have some other pokemon that are not OP but still pretty good. For Ex. Kingdra. Aside from Flygon, which is a pain to obtain it would be nice to add another dragon type. I wouldn’t consider Kingdra being overpowered but I think it would be a great addition. Other cool pokemon like Darmanitan and Heracross would also be a good addition.

· Abilities/Moves/Bugs/Crashes some moves such as Tri attack and nature power do not work. Also the abilities moxie is also not working. In episode it would be nice if some of these bugs are fixed. Also, crashes during saving games, and and walking into walls are also an issue, in episode 10 I hope this will be fixed.

That’s all I have for now guys. Be sure to give any suggestions as well.

I will probably also edit this so be on the lookout. :D

Allow me to restate things that have been said already regarding basically all of that-

Episode 9.5 should have reduced lag for the most part

Give it time for the actual powerhouses to be in the game- someone asked if Gastly could be in as early as the peridot alleyway and I quite literally laughed; I'd be okay with Kingdra myself, though, at this point

Moves and abilities not working as they should are out of Amethyst's control

There's no way to effectively breed ice punch atm, i believe the only pokemon able to get it is dusknoir which is a stupid ghost so a move tutor or a beartic/weavile would be nice. Im going to assume the ice pokemon won't be released till we get to the icy area so move tutors would be pretty sweet.

There's no way to effectively breed ice punch atm, i believe the only pokemon able to get it is dusknoir which is a stupid ghost so a move tutor or a beartic/weavile would be nice. Im going to assume the ice pokemon won't be released till we get to the icy area so move tutors would be pretty sweet.

I heard somewhere that if you give the kid in the candy shop some ice cream, he moves away and you can get a vanillice. Don't know if that's right, though.

I heard somewhere that if you give the kid in the candy shop some ice cream, he moves away and you can get a vanillice. Don't know if that's right, though.

You can get it from the one in Spinel town.

You can get it from either one, but that doesn't really help him seeing as the Vanillite line doesn't learn Ice Punch.

Yes to trade evolution items but bagon is too OP. moxie has been fixed by the code team so moxiemence doesn't need much to sweep. Tyranitar however actually isn't too op in game without key tutor moves, tms and key breeding moves like dragon dance. Rock/dark is not too OP for stab too. Would be keen for lapras or horsea too!

One thing I would like to see is to make some HM moves more useful. I played a B/W hack where Cut was made grass move with 60 base power and Rock Smash had 60 base power too and in some hacks Flash is dealing damage and being Electric. Just to make having annoying HM slaves obsolete and reduce the annoyance of having to walk back to pokécenter to fetch the said slave when encountering wild unuseful-in-battle HM requiring obstacle.

Edited by Chrattac