The Mysidia region

Magus

So after reading the captain's diary, I thought to myself " how cool would it be if we got to travel to Mysidia. Mysidia is one of my favorite places from final fantasy and some how going there in Reborn would be nice. If we do get to go Mysidia, there should be some references, like a cave of Ordeals or a giant tower that contains a legendary.

Edited by Money_Man115

• Administrators

Mysidia is a place in FF? o-o

It's actually just a reference to our old affiliate website/server, Pokemon Mysidia. We have more than a few members who migrated to here from there,

Yeah it first appeared in FF2 towards the end and you go there very early in FF4. It is a village of mages and is my favorite village in a the FF games. I didn't even know that there was a pokemon Mysidia so I guess it makes scene if they were affiliated with Reborn.

Mysidia would equal to an all-out Special Attack town in the pokeverse.

By the way Money_Man, I noticed your favorite book is 1984. Have you read 1Q84 as well then? 1Q84 is MY favorite book of all time (and a pseudo-homage to 1984). : D

Edited by Twist

Mysidia would equal to an all-out Special Attack town in the pokeverse.

By the way Money_Man, I noticed your favorite book is 1984. Have you read 1Q84 as well then? 1Q84 is MY favorite book of all time (and a pseudo-homage to 1984). : D

Yeah George Orwell is like the greatest author of all time. ( at least in my opinion any way.)