Rejuvenation Error

Vivi_Hallow

My save file just shows me a black screen after the final match of the tournament. Just right after the bladestar announcement started on the battlefield at the end of the Gym Battle in Grand Dream City. I tried using backups, but it doesen't help. I put my save file, and also the errorlog that shows up and closes my game.

Game.rxdata errorlog.txt

I am with the same problem, and the error showed up when i changed pokémon through the battle so i tried winning without changing pokémon but still the script hanging error shows up

i keep gettin an error message about a black flute being used when im trying to leave amethyst grotto . yesterday i battled the one girl after leaving sheridan village to move onto the third badge well after i beat her my game just up and crashed i was like ok no biggie i saved before the battle well when i went into the game today it took me back to amethyst grotto after you get the new badge and now trying to leave the grotto the game crashes with the black flute error message now it saved twice in amethyst grotto on its own so my back up data is going to be stuck there too can someone fix this for me please.

LastSave.dat