Question About Magma Stone (Possible Spoilers)

Nolime

So uh...I'm getting to the point where I have to fight Cera and her Groudon (Currently solving at the last puzzle with the statues) and if I'm not mistaken (and according to my pre-v11 experiences, yes ,I started a new run for v11 😄 ) the events should lead me to a crossroads where I have to choose between keeping at least half of the magma stone or giving it away entirely.

Now, in v11, I'm not sure which way to go. Is it still inconsequential? Do I risk missing out on anything for going either way? Is there a way to save Amber without losing the opportunity to buy the TMs from the Kristilline shop?

Thanks in advance.

I recommend keeping the magma stone you don´t miss anything. You get the TMs from Kristilline and save Amber but the most important part is, you can use Valor mountains main entrance without crashing the game.

7 hours ago, Nolime said:

So uh...I'm getting to the point where I have to fight Cera and her Groudon (Currently solving at the last puzzle with the statues) and if I'm not mistaken (and according to my pre-v11 experiences, yes ,I started a new run for v11 😄 ) the events should lead me to a crossroads where I have to choose between keeping at least half of the magma stone or giving it away entirely.

Now, in v11, I'm not sure which way to go. Is it still inconsequential? Do I risk missing out on anything for going either way? Is there a way to save Amber without losing the opportunity to buy the TMs from the Kristilline shop?

Thanks in advance.

If you haven't already taken the magma stone yet I suggest not keeping it. You still get the TMs from Kristiline later after Mt. Valor. I think the person above though is remembering when that wasn't a thing you could do though.

The thing is that going into main entrance of Mt Valor triggers a flashback, but that flashback is bugged if the first time you didn't enter first through that door, and it locks the game. It's no big problem but you do have to remember not to use the entry that has the lava puddle in front of it.