Seviper Egg Bug (RESOLVED)

Ashxx

Hi, I just started this game yesterday so i don't have any older version of the game, I've been searching forums to forums about this bug, tried everything but still can't pick up the seviper egg at Venam's gym, does anyone know how to deal with this problem? how to solve this because i really distracted if continuing the games knowing there are things that yet complete, i would appreciate if there's any help, Thank you!

ive had the issue myself as well but in my regard it doesnt effect me as much for a couple reasons, first being that i dont use a seviper much at all in any game tbh that and im not a completionist but it does still bug me cuz of the fact that its early access to an egg hatch which gives credit towards an achievement and AP at times can be tricky to come by especially early on plus with v11 getting more ranks on some already existing achieves namely the one for moving x amount of steps............... all in all for people out there who may be a completionist or actually use seviper then yes this can definitely be problematic

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

ive had the issue myself as well but in my regard it doesnt effect me as much for a couple reasons, first being that i dont use a seviper much at all in any game tbh that and im not a completionist but it does still bug me cuz of the fact that its early access to an egg hatch which gives credit towards an achievement and AP at times can be tricky to come by especially early on plus with v11 getting more ranks on some already existing achieves namely the one for moving x amount of steps............... all in all for people out there who may be a completionist or actually use seviper then yes this can definitely be problematic

Actually I don't really use seviper but I heard that this bug is egg picking bug so later in future event there will be an event that stuck because of this 'cannot pick the egg' bug. I hope there will be a solution for this tho, thanks a lot for share your thoughts 😄

Surely i miss this thread,

this Scripts.rxdata will help you of that egg picking bug, thanks a lot for the one who made this T_T you're the real mvp,

(if you got an error while load your game that said error script resizer, try saving your file on MEDIUM window size then replace with this scripts)