Story split content (spoilers EP17)

0 SPD Slowpoke

Is there additional content for not ratting out Taka all the way back at the water treatment plant? I heard Taka would accompany you around the desert if you decided not to cover for him and that he had a lot of dialogue, but I didn't want to leave him in a rough spot. For the 'Zekrom' route, is there other stuff to compensate or is contentwise not helping him the best thing to do?

Guest Relinquished
25 minutes ago, Protonymic said:

Is there additional content for not ratting out Taka all the way back at the water treatment plant? I heard Taka would accompany you around the desert if you decided not to cover for him and that he had a lot of dialogue, but I didn't want to leave him in a rough spot. For the 'Zekrom' route, is there other stuff to compensate or is contentwise not helping him the best thing to do?

If you refuse to fight Taka, the episode 17 content feels larger, because he accompanies you in the desert and talks a lot. There are also relationship points to be harvested by interracting with him, simply refer to icecreamsandwitch's guide! In that path, the "reshiram path", which is truth over ideals (or something like that), Taka dies by Titania's hand and you battle against Reshiram, while she (Titania) changes sprite in the VS battle.

Zekrom path happens if you fight taka, you fight against Zekrom instead, Titania retains her original sprite and it is the "ideals over truth path" (or something like that). Taka is still alive, but episode 17 content feels empty, illogical and incomplete, without him around.

Here: