Hello peoples.

DaZzA

Eh, wasn't sure where exactly to put an introduction thread, so I'll put it here. Anyway, I've been on a the Reborn PO server a few times now, usually when Mysidia is down, because I find it to be the next best server for me. I was uh...intrigued with the server so I'll be coming on the server quite a bit now. I've registered for the league and gained my first gym badge and stuffs which was pretty cool. I hope I can get to know you guys as well as I know the people on Mysidia, seems like a pretty fun server.

Also, I have a British accent, which makes me 'automatically sexy' apparently. So yeah, cya guys around.

• Administrators
[quote name='DaZzA' post='7712' date='Dec 8 2010, 06:31 PM']Also, I have a British accent, which makes me 'automatically sexy' apparently.[/quote]
It's true! I was considering adopting an irish one someday, but for now I'll just be normal and boring.

Anyway, it's awesome that you've decided to stay. We usually do a pretty good job of keeping things interesting around here, unless your name is Mael, So! See you around~

Mm... British Accent... /me drools errwhere.

I'm single, Dazza. :3 Speak english to me all night!!!

...But if you were asian....

Well...

You may be taken forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever. I love asians. /me drools more.

I'm crazy. :3

That's harsh Ame. You know you love my conflict/tension heightening abilities.

Anyways welcome. If you've won a badge, then bravo. That and the fact that you've got the emo avy and sig going on for ya... I think you'll fit right in.

Somehow, I don't think a british accent has magic over there in the UK, but yeah, if you come visit you'll have curious onlookers on you like flies on crap. Um... I'll work on that simile, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Edit: Kitty is indeed crazy. Smex at your own risk. ;P