LF: Frillish, Nincada, and Gastly

SnorlaxLove

Started a Ghost monotype run. Would anyone be able to trade me an extra of those three Pokémons? Don’t have anything worth trading back since it’s a new run. Didn’t get the frillish egg and probably won’t get the other ghost eggs.  I’d rather not use Dartrix the entire time. I’ll be back in 2 hours if anyone is able to. thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Started a Ghost monotype run. Would anyone be able to trade me an extra of those three Pokémons? Don’t have anything worth trading back since it’s a new run. Didn’t get the frillish egg and probably won’t get the other ghost eggs.  I’d rather not use Dartrix the entire time. I’ll be back in 2 hours if anyone is able to. thanks in advance. 

Anything in particular for them? I might be able to do specific nature or egg moves if you want?

5 minutes ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Decent IVs would be nice. For Gastly any nature that decrease attack. For nincada, anything that decreases special attack and anything that decreases attack for frillish. 

OKay I can breed them later tonight

5 hours ago, SnorlaxLove said:

Decent IVs would be nice. For Gastly any nature that decrease attack. For nincada, anything that decreases special attack and anything that decreases attack for frillish. 

HAve them ready didn't know if you prefer male or female Frillish but have a couple for you to choose from one turned out shiny with good IVs