Daycare being racist

Ousawa

The fact that you assume they're discriminating against you because of race is racist in itself... Also, everyone in this game is white, sooooo... They can't really be racist, can they?

Also, there is a reason they won't let you. Play the game, figure it out, I'm not going to spoil it for you.

I would assume it's because his grass rely on drought for chlorophyll ability. And for tropius to be on a team it probably has Harvest.

I know that, but it still bothers me...

FALSE. I battled a black lady in Chrysolia Forest.

But that's the only non-white person in this game, that's it... -.-

Also I know of the lady you speak of because of that reason and that reason only...

• Administrators

Yeah, I wanna do more dark-skinned trainer classes, but then I think, well, which? I wanna do the youngsters or something early in the game but the problem with that is since they're all rather 'ghetto' too I don't want to promote the wrong sort of stereotype

I guess the hotshots maybe? But even a lot of them are the same way...

Yeah, I wanna do more dark-skinned trainer classes, but then I think, well, which? I wanna do the youngsters or something early in the game but the problem with that is since they're all rather 'ghetto' too I don't want to promote the wrong sort of stereotype

Amethyst? Can you help me with something? Its in your messages. I'm sorta desperate... :(

Black Belts? (no racist pun intended) A dark-skinned karate dude would be extremely awesome, sorta like Marshal. :)

Edited by Khayoz

• 3 weeks later...

shade is a phantom i guess or spectrum ..but i understand your reasoning ame , me being one of the black guys who wished for a black trainer or some black trainers, the cloths can reborn style i'm laid back so like in black and white i found it hilarious that the few black people they had together were on a basketball course but yea it would be nice to see more black trainers in "pokemon"

Honestly, redone versions of current sprites would work, since any diversity would be welcome. Well if we are getting technical, all the trainers in gens 1-4 were Japanese, (sans Lt. Surge and I gues Giovanni) I suspect most dyed their hair, as is common Japan. Gen 5 having black NPC hang out at a basketball court, while having the Unova region based on New York is understandable, I guess. Since some of my Japanese friends have told me that they have never seen a black person before visiting the US, it is somewhat expected they would think of sterotypes, just be glad they aren't the negative ones. In X & Y we get player custumization, which will be great, but still probably limited as far as skin color selection.