Pokemon Solar Light & Lunar Dark

MarcosEduardo

Hi, i don't know if someone will be able to help me out with this but i will try, i'm having an issue with the Ground Gym in Pokémon Solar Light & Lunar Dark where one of the doors that we need to open by pushing Two Boulders won't open for nothing after i leave the Gym to heal my Pokémon, but the first ever time i tried it opened, but now it doesn't open anymore, could this be a Glitch/Bug or part of the game (wich i doubt it is)? I don't think i'm missing something from there 'cause as i said the first ever time i did the same thing and it opened.

Pokémon Solar Light & Lunar Dark Issue.png

So I found their discord yesterday and I found out this is super common glitch that happens in this gym. If you leave and  come back the puzzle resets and that one door CANNOT open. Meaning, short of opening up the game in RMXP and mapping around it, you cannot progress in the game further until there is a big fix for this. 

From the Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark Discord:

- In the 4th gym, there's a door that can be used ONLY ONCE : that means after you pass this door, you can't go back until you defeat the Gym Leader. There's a bug that keeps this door closed when you do the gym a second time and if you haven't defeated the Gym Leader you won't be able to make progress in the game anymore.

So Tl;Dr: We and anyone who tripped this up cannot play this game anymore. 

10 hours ago, ColcChrisFiles said:

So I found their discord yesterday and I found out this is super common glitch that happens in this gym. If you leave and  come back the puzzle resets and that one door CANNOT open. Meaning, short of opening up the game in RMXP and mapping around it, you cannot progress in the game further until there is a big fix for this. 

From the Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark Discord:

- In the 4th gym, there's a door that can be used ONLY ONCE : that means after you pass this door, you can't go back until you defeat the Gym Leader. There's a bug that keeps this door closed when you do the gym a second time and if you haven't defeated the Gym Leader you won't be able to make progress in the game anymore.

So Tl;Dr: We and anyone who tripped this up cannot play this game anymore. 

how did u get into the discord?

the link on his devianart page is not working

Sweet! Here is the link for everyone's consumption.

https://discordapp.com/channels/201317534316625920/532947992291049484

I would advise everyone to 

A. Check the FAQs

B. Consistently check the bug-report chat 

C. I do have a small announcement (I guess I'm the self-elected Ombudsman of Solar Light/Lunar Dark): There is a bug fixed version coming out at the end of the week. I'm not sure if it's gonna just be a patch or just a whole new game. (I'm hoping both so none of us lose our progress). 

Just now, ColcChrisFiles said:

Sweet! Here is the link for everyone's consumption.

https://discordapp.com/channels/201317534316625920/532947992291049484

I would advise everyone to 

A. Check the FAQs

B. Consistently check the bug-report chat 

C. I do have a small announcement (I guess I'm the self-elected Ombudsman of Solar Light/Lunar Dark): There is a bug fixed version coming out at the end of the week. I'm not sure if it's gonna just be a patch or just a whole new game. (I'm hoping both so none of us lose our progress). 

The invite Link does not work :C

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...