Stuck - really stuck

Tonyjh12

Somebody please help me as there doesnt seem to be much help in regards to the Devon corp.

I've beaten upto zel and I am slaughtered by his team especially the Alakazam, magnezone and umbreon.

I know that I cant escape but after 5 painstaking hours of swapping around and tactics I still haven't come close to winning.

My team is:

Greninja-75

Heracross-76

Gengar-73

Rhyperior-75

Talonflame-75

Arcanine-75

Even with this very strong team I am no match (I think its because I dont have any cotton candy as I forgot to stock up)

Please help, I really dont want to restart the whole game 

2 hours ago, Tonyjh12 said:

Somebody please help me as there doesnt seem to be much help in regards to the Devon corp.

I've beaten upto zel and I am slaughtered by his team especially the Alakazam, magnezone and umbreon.

I know that I cant escape but after 5 painstaking hours of swapping around and tactics I still haven't come close to winning.

My team is:

Greninja-75

Heracross-76

Gengar-73

Rhyperior-75

Talonflame-75

Arcanine-75

Even with this very strong team I am no match (I think its because I dont have any cotton candy as I forgot to stock up)

Please help, I really dont want to restart the whole game 

Two options:

- you post your safe file and I beat ZEL for you

- you think of a pokemon that could help you and I´ll trade it to you

A third option:
Restore a save file from before you entered Devon and stock up on supplies, and/or catch some Pokémon that could help.

In case you don't know how to find your saved files: You should be able to find backup of save files in a folder called Pokemon Reborn in your Saved Games directory. To switch to another, simply rename Game.rxdata to something else, and rename the savefile you wish to resume playing from to Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, LilyX said:

Two options:

- you post your safe file and I beat ZEL for you

- you think of a pokemon that could help you and I´ll trade it to you

I'm assuming that's how you do it, if it's the wrong save file and isn't where I described let me know so I can make adjustments! If you do manage to beat zel with my team I will be extremely impressed! T.I.A

Game.rxdata

Just now, Tonyjh12 said:

How do I overwite my save with this one? Also thanks! May I ask how you managed to do it lol ?

You just download the file and put it in the save game folder. But it wasnt really anything special, you had all of the tools to win you just needed to change greninja to have dark pulse. That was honestly all it took. If I could make a recommendation, maybe dont have 2 fire types on the same team since it really doesnt help with much. 

2 minutes ago, Romeothegreat said:

You just download the file and put it in the save game folder. But it wasnt really anything special, you had all of the tools to win you just needed to change greninja to have dark pulse. That was honestly all it took. If I could make a recommendation, maybe dont have 2 fire types on the same team since it really doesnt help with much. 

Awesome, all done! I didn't think about that one honestly, i'm a fan of the TM's being unlimited use as I like to put grass knot on greninja often for coverage but waterdive dive and surf really hold me back lol.

Also I know it's a shame I have 2 fire types, I mainly use talonflame for the brave bird sharp beak set because it shreds but i'm hoping to get a certain dragon pokemon on my team before I reach titania 😎

Cheers for the help though my dude really appreciate it, thought I was stuck for good

1 minute ago, Tonyjh12 said:

Awesome, all done! I didn't think about that one honestly, i'm a fan of the TM's being unlimited use as I like to put grass knot on greninja often for coverage but waterdive dive and surf really hold me back lol.

Also I know it's a shame I have 2 fire types, I mainly use talonflame for the brave bird sharp beak set because it shreds but i'm hoping to get a certain dragon pokemon on my team before I reach titania 😎

Cheers for the help though my dude really appreciate it, thought I was stuck for good

No problem, I'm glad I could help.