Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Exp.share wanted

MoonChild25

Question

18 answers to this question

3 hours ago, MoonChild25 said:

does anyone have an exp.share they are not using ? I need 1 until I get my own when it comes around I'm at the start you can borrow my Teddiusa  until then 

First of all not to be rude but asking for trades should be done in Online play this section is to ask where to get things

Secondly I have one you can have

3 minutes ago, MoonChild25 said:

1. thank you are a really really  Kool Chick 2. I was offering the pokemon to get item to used not to keep

That's fine, would rather just give you it and not worry about returning a pokemon this way I can just release it so it doesn't take up space, once your done with it you can shove it in the PC or something and if you need it again you have it if not oh well

Just now, MoonChild25 said:

how am going to get the item from you ? besides trading on online play

You could send me your file and I could pop it onto one of your team members or you catch a rattata or something and trade that to me, if you send your file please make sure the last box is empty