Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh only saw the other to at a distance so there for he would not of seen or took in much of their appearances so that's why there is not much on them there will be more when he actually sees them. And oak every one for the most part knows what he looks like to much detail can be a bad thing as well that's something i learned along time ago.

Edited by rustytengo

That was an unnecessary addition.

"shrugs" that wasnt' ment to be an insult to him i just sue the word crap more hten i use words liek bad or inadiquet i had to enthesis the fact htat pics are only nessesery if his description of hte characters was bad

Josh only saw the other to at a distance so there for he would not of seen or took in much of their appearances so that's why there is not much on them there will be more when he actually sees them.

that's actually a very good reason for the lack of description of rose and dwayne i like that

thank you two glade you enjoyed the first chapter on the plus side i should finally be getting a new computer in a few weeks so happy face. though that still does not fix my internet but that's kind of my own fault anyway (youtube + a download limit don't mix that well). with a new computer i should finally be able to write with out having to worry about the computer taking for ever just to open word and randomly crash on me and i wont have to write it on paper first so it should go faster then the last one because i wont have to write it twice.

also the chapter would of been much worst if i did not have some one edit it for me so big thank you to to that person as well.

Edited by rustytengo

• 3 weeks later...

dont worry i am working on it the last few weeks i have been distracted by x and y so i was really not doing anything other then that for awhile and sorry it takes me awhile to do anything i am slow at most even though when i get traction i can write a chapter in a night so once i know how i want next chapter it will be up pretty fast,

• 3 weeks later...

well i really have no excuse i have been a lazy dilly dally person lately should in all hopes be up by the end of the month or early next month depends when i get my normal schedule at work again and if i actually have to do jury duty or not.

• 3 weeks later...

its been two of them i should have a new computer in a week or two so i will have it up before Christmas probably a few chapters okay.(little hint the more you bug me the more i procrastinate) and my soul has been devoured already or at least something tried to do it in anyway my soul is to spicy

Edited by rustytengo

• 2 months later...

i won't say dead that would imply that i have no intention of continuing it. so its best to say its in a coma and will wake up once my life levels out again.

and i stop being ADD on things.

Edited by rustytengo